Chapter 8

Tsukishima's POV

The king, the tangerine, Yams, and I walk around to the side of the gym where we can have some privacy. Once we get there I turn towards Yams and I see him there fidgeting. He's nervous. I don't blame him for being nervous. The person who said they hate you who was supposed to be your best friend is asking to talk to you after being violent for the past day. I'm such an asshole. That's so lame.

I don't really know what to say. How can I get him back? Tsk. This is so annoying. But I have to do it.

"Saltyshima, you gonna start anytime soon? I'm hungry!" If the fucking tangerine could just shut up and let me think about what I wanna say. I don't give a fuck if he's hungry or not. Now I'm thinking about his annoying ass instead of what I want to say to Yams. Tsk. The damn idiot.

"Ok just shut up Hinata," I need to say something soon. Or else Yams is gonna leave.

"I'm sorry YamsI know what I did...what I said about you..and I'm sorry.." Yams stands there, looking at the ground. Dammit, did I mess up?

"I know what I did hurt you deeply...and I have no excuse..I know that you might not forgive me right now...or ever...but I want you to know I'm sorry.." Yams finally looks up at me. He looks me in the eye. And the thing he says next..

"Why did you say those things Tsukishima?" I was afraid he was gonna ask me this question. Should I confess? No, it's too soon for that.

"Uh...well...it has nothing to do with you..it was my own personal problem that I projected onto you.." I'm not sure if that's enough for him..I hope it is.

He nods his head and looks back at the ground. He looks like he's thinking. Maybe he'll forgive me? He looks back up and looks me in the eye again.

"Well...if you want my forgiveness and trust back Tsukishima..you'll have to earn it back," I have a chance. I have a chance to get my Yams back!

"I'll do anything...I miss you..a lot.." He looks surprised at that. Did he really think I hated him? Well I did say it..and act like I did. That's gonna change. I'm not losing him again.

"Ok then Tsukki, I'll see you tomorrow," he says with a smile and starts to walk away. Before he can walk away I grab his wrist, gently this time.

"Thank you Yams," He just smiles back and I let him go so he can leave. He called me Tsukki...I can't hide the smile on my face. I'm so happy right now. I have a chance

I hear snickering behind me and I immediately know who it is. The two fucking idiots. I forgot they were there. I turn around to see them laughing. Fucking annoying bastards.

"What the fuck are you two laughing at?" As soon as I ask, they both start laughing loudly. They're so fucking aggravating.

"I miss you a lot Yams! Thank you Yams!" They mock my voice. If I weren't trying to get Yams back I'd punch them.

"S-shut up" After them laughing for another 2-3 minutes. They finally shut up.

"Ok Saltyshima! To the store for meat buns!"

"And milk."

"And milk!"

By the end of this month I'm gonna be in dept. Tsk.

Yamaguchi's POV

I'm walking home after Tsukki's apology. He said he missed me. I thought he really hated me but I guess I was wrong. I can't help but smile. I look up at the night sky and see the moon and the stars. It's so beautiful tonight. And I bet it'll be beautiful again tomorrow.