Chapter 9

Tsukishima's POV

My alarm starts to go off and I jump out of bed. It's a little earlier than usual. I wanna meet Yams at our meeting place. But I wanna be there first. I want to show him that I'm serious about changing and that I'm worthy of his forgiveness. Before I get up, I send him a "Good morning" text with a heart. He would send those to me every morning. I used to ignore them but I think it's time he wakes up with a good morning message. I quickly do my morning routine and walk down stairs. Akiteru is already down stairs.

"Good morning Kei,"

"Morning..What are you doing up so early?" He just smirks at me. God he's so aggravating.

"I could ask you the same thing," I just roll my eyes and ignore him. I walk towards the door and start putting my shoes on.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"I'm putting on my shoes to give you a fashion show,"

"Really??" This fucking-

"No you dumbass. Im leaving,"

"Without breakfast?"

"Does it look like I have any fucking food on me?" He gets on my nerves every fucking morning.

"Well you need to get some food. Mom's gonna be mad at me if she knows I let you go without eating,"

"Well that sounds like a personal problem to me," He sighs and rolls his eyes. He walks towards me and for a second I'm confused. The fuck is he doing? He grabs the collar of my shirt and drags me back inside the house.

"The hell is wrong with you! Let me go you asshole!"

"You have no right to call anyone else an asshole," He's so damn annoying.

"You will eat before you leave this house Kei,"

"Make me Akiteru," I smirk at him. He hates getting challenged. Especially by me.

He lets me go and grabs something from the kitchen and comes back. I look to see what he has and it's a piece of bread. What? It's not even toasted. So he's just gonna make me eat straight bread? I pity his future wife and kids.

"What the fu-" He interrupts me by stuffing the bread on my mouth. I start to choke and cough violently. Akiteru pales and runs into the kitchen. The asswhipe left me to choke to death on fucking bread. This is how I die? Choking on bread because of my idiot brother.

He comes back with a glass of water. I spit out as much bread as I can and down the water.

"You almost killed me you bastard!" I yelled at him. He just starts to laugh.

"Whats so fucking funny you fucking psycho?!"

"You should have seen your face!" I fucking hate him. I was about to say something back but I saw our mom standing behind him. And let's say she didnt look happy.

"Akiteru. Kei." Shit. We're dead. And it's all his fucking fault.

Akiteru quickly stopped laughing. He turned around slowly. This idiot.

After getting yelled at and getting extra chores thanks to this lump of stupidity sitting next to me. She makes us both eat breakfast in a very chilling silence. Once we're done eating, she tells both of us to go to school.

Once we're both out the door we let out a sigh both of us were holding. He's such a moron. I check the time and shit. I don't have much time to meet at the meeting place for Yams.

I quickly flick Akiteru off and start to run towards the meeting place. I really hope Yams isn't there yet. If he is, I'll beat Akiteru's ass.

After 5 minutes of running, I made it to the meeting spot. And luckily, Yams isn't there yet. Which is great. But I'm tired as hell. My lungs burn and my legs sting. And I have to play volleyball after this. I am definitely beating Akiteru's ass when I get back home.