Chapter 11

Tsukishima's POV

Shit shit shit. Why did I do that? Now he probably hates me again. I kissed him without his permission. Fuck.

I hear him yell my name but I ignore him. I don't want to face him right now. He's probably very mad at me. Dammit. I'm pissed at myself. You can't just go around kissing people Kei. No matter how beautiful they are.

I go into the bathroom. Luckily no one's in here. I'm so fucking pissed at myself. Yams probably hates my guts now...Fuck..

I punch a stall door. I don't even know what to do right now. I hear the door open but I just ignore it. I'm not in a mood to deal with anyone's shit right now.

"Tsukki.." Yams calls out to me softly. I turn around and see him looking at me sadly. He started to walk towards me but I backed away. I don't want to face him. I'm so angry and disappointed in myself.

"Tsukki..what's wrong?" I look down at the ground. I can't look him in the eye.

"I'm sorry.." He started walking closer toward me. This time I didn't move.

"For what?" He looked confused now.

"For kissing you without consent..I should've asked first..plus I did it in front of the team..I'm sorry.." He's right in front of me now. I'm still looking down, just staring at his shoes.

"Tsukki..look at me.." I still stare at the ground. I don't want to see the look in his eyes. He's probably so disappointed and disgusted by me.

"Please Tsukki..?" The hell am I doing? This is Yams. He's an angel walking on earth. And I'm being too scared to look at him..

I look up into his eyes. What I see surprised me. He doesn't have any negative look in his eyes at all. He looks happy and concerned at the same time. His eyes are so caring..

"Tsukki..I'm not mad.." He smiled at me "I'm actually happy.." My eyes widened at this. He's happy..? Does he like me back..?

"Tsukki..I like you..so I didn't mind the kiss.." He was blushing while looking to the side. He. Likes. Me. HE. LIKES. ME. HE! FUCKING! LIKES! ME! Holy shit..I never thought he's like me back. At least this early. I thought I would have to wait 2 years for this day..

"Well then you wouldn't mind if I did it again..?" He shook his head "no" and raised on his tippy toes. I start to lean down and close my eyes. We lean close together. I can feel his warm breath on my lips. We pause for a minute. Before our lips finally meet. I feel electricity run throughout my body. I bring my hands up, I cup his cheek with one hand and his waist with the other. I bring him closer. He wraps his arms around my neck and tangles his hands in my hair. I lick his lips to ask for permission. He opens his mouth and my tongue explores his mouth. Our tongues dance together. We pull away with a string of saliva so we can catch our breath. I took him in his eyes. They're so beautiful. I examine the rest of his face. He has a blush on his face under his freckles. His eyes are closed still. He's so beautiful. He opens his eyes and looks up at me. I give him a smile and he smiles back at me. I love that smile so much. I could look at that smile for the rest of my life.

"I love you Yams.." His eyes widened. He looks down like he's thinking. He looks back up at me with a relaxed smile.

"I love you too Tsukki.." I smile at him and stroke his cheek. He leans into my touch. My hand is still resting on his waist. His arms still around my neck, fingers tangled in my hair.

"Do you wanna be my boyfriend Yams..?" He smiles the brightest smile I've ever seen on his face.

"Yes.." I'm so happy right now. I smile at him again and give him a peck on the lips. When I pulled away the bathroom door swung open. And of course it had to be the two fucking morons.