THE LAST CITY

"THE LAST CITY"

It had been more than six months since she saw Gally

It had been more than six months since she saw Gally. Ada had watched him fall to the ground dead; shot by a spear from Minho. She didn't blame Minho. Gally was about to kill Chuck, and then he did. They were taken away quickly afterwards, by people they wrongly thought were their allies. The group escaped WCKD, got through the Scorch and wound up headed for the Last City, intent on rescuing Minho from his recapture. The last person Ada expected to see there was Gally. Yet, there he was, after so long. And he'd shown growth. Ada felt herself falling for him; again.

~

Second part of the story! Thank you all for reading so far <3

There will be a summary of the Scorch Trials in the first chapter of this part! I didn't want to write it in full chapters only because I wasn't too sure on how I'd centre the story of the film around Ada and I didn't want to force it - because it would just end up with my writing being sloppy. 

And since this fic is obviously very Gally focused, it just felt kinda odd to write a lot of chapters without him. I'm sorry if anyone's disappointed about this, but I honestly think it would be the best decision for my writing!

Also please don't hate me after reading this book! Remember I love you all :)

Enjoy...