51

Poohbear

"Here you want this"the nurse asked nicely.

"It's going to put you to sleep but if you want to be numb your body instead of that I'll do it"she said.

"Neither"

"I don't want to hurt you so tell me when it hurts"she said.

"Ok good pretty lady , we're going to see why your bleeding"she said and I nodded.

"Your stitches are starting to fade away but you have some more stitches and you opened just a little"she said and started doing something to my stomach.

"Ok I'm finished"she said and I nodded and sat up.

"Here anytime your hurt just give me a call"she said smiling and I stood up and hugged her.

"Oh, thanks"she said hugging me back.

"no problem I needed a hug"I said.

The nurse smiled and left out and Demon walked in with bags.

"Hm"he said giving me a bag.

"Thank you, but did you eat" I asked him and he looked at me and shook his head.

"you need to eat"I said and I looked in the bag and got the fries out.

Following him up the stairs and I sat on the bed.

He took his coat off and sat on the bed and went downstairs coming back up with a cup.

"What all did you do today"I asked turning to him when he sat on the bed.

He looked me up and down then shook his head.

"Demon"i said scooting closer to him and sat crisscross.

He looked up from his phone and looked at me waiting on me to say something.

"Hey"I said smiling.

He chuckled putting his head back and looked back at me smirking.

"you bored or sumn jit"he said.

"First , stop looking at me like that and no but I want to talk to you"I said tilting my head still criss crossed.

Demon

I scrunched my face up.

"Looking at you like what"I asked and she looked up for a long time then looked back at me and shrugged smiling.

"nevermind, but like I said what all did you do today"She asked.

"Why the fuck you just ask me that again"

"Because you didn't answer"She said.

"cause ian want too" I said shrugging.

"But I want you too"

"sound like a personal problem"I said shrugging.