53

Demon

It was a lil pass time I suppose to went and got ol'girl so I drove to her house

I really ain't feel like calling her .

I shrugged and stepped out the car pulling my pants up walking to the door .

I was about to knock on the door but her sister came out the door and a car pulled up with Poison em in it.

"She in her room"she said leaving the door open and I walked in and walked up the stairs.

I walked to the room door that was cracked and I walked all the way in and looked at another cracked door which was a walk in closet and she was laying on the floor.

"eejit gecha ass up"I said and she started moving around.

I smacked and yanked her up and she looked at me mugging and shook her head and walked out the closet bumping pass me.

I walked out the closet and starred at her and she had her hands on her head then she put her head in her lap and sighed standing up.

She put her shoes on and walked out of the room.

I chuckled and walked out going to my car and she was already in.

"Ay nigga-"I heard and it was her dad and I slammed the door politely as a wassup and bye.

I got in my car and looked at her and she was leaning on the door with her leg bouncing.

I side eyed her and chuckled cause this finna be good.

I drove to Tray house and I looked at her and she was whipping her eye leaning on the door with her leg still bouncing.

I locked the door when she was about to unlock it and she looked at me with her arms fold.

"you must be mad"I said mugging her cause she was lookin a lil too mad.

I started laughing and she chuckled and I look up cause it was a sarcastic laughed and she unlock the door and I locked it back.

"Oh my - what" she said looking at me.

I shook my head and she looked back out the window and silently cried and I got out the car and locked the door with my keys leaving her in my car.

I walked in the door and it was a lot of people innis bit.

"wassup negro"Grandson said coming up to me and I nodded my head.