♯001| 𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢. • drunken hours.

══════ ∘◦ ✧ ◦∘ ══════
❝ I'm glad you know that I love you.❞
══════ ∘◦ ✧ ◦∘ ══════

✧The night buzzed with life despite it's dark hours

The night buzzed with life despite it's dark hours. Monstandt was at it's rest, with no one in sight. It was silent with only the foot steps and distant shouts of the beloved drunken bard god left to hear. Little did they know they would meet again that fateful night.

Y/N POV:
As I trudged into the gates of Monstadt, it felt different than usual. No knights around. No little Timmie's pigeons to kill. No shops open. Nothing but the late night atmosphere to take in. Though it wasn't those aspects of that night that made it different.

The stars twinkled with a full moon in sight beaming bright, with the light hum of nightlife. The air was light and cool as it gently shifted through my sunburnt hair. The smell of fresh grass drifted along with the wind, truly refreshing. It was the perfect atmosphere for being at peace or for two to enjoy. Or actually three.

"Paimon's getting tired from all this walking. Do we enough iron now for your sword Y/N? We've been out all day hunting for that white iron, we better have enough or Paimon's going to go crazy after seeing so much iron." Paimon exclaimed dreadfully.
"You're tired? You don't even walk, you float." I replied to her attitude.
"HEY! Floating is harder than you think. Hmph, Paimon's not talking to you until you apologise." As she crossed her hands and looked away with her typical Paimon attitude.

I chuckle quietly to myself as I pull out my last chicken mushroom skewer.
"What a shame" I say as I shook my head teasingly. "And I was about to give this to a certain someone too." I gave a little smirk to Paimon as I waved the skewer around, which further teased her.
"Okay fine, Paimon forgives you. BUT just this once." Quickly as she grabbed the skewer out of my hands. Food is the best way to apologise to Paimon. I guess I better bring extra for next time. Though it is weird feeding my emergency food with foo-

"Yahoo~!"

"What was that? Did you hear that to or is Paimon hallucinating?" She exclaimed in shock after stuffing her face with the skewer she practically inhaled. I whipped my head from side to side to see where the mysterious sound came from. Everything was closed, everyone was indoors peacefully in slumber. What could it be? An Abyss Mage?

"Yo-ho~!"

"Y/N LOOK! Is that who I think it is? On top of the statue!" Paimon pointed towards the statue. I looked closer in the direction where she was pointing at. A little silhouette of a man (scaramouche, scaramouche will you do the fandango lol) could be seen in the distance, flailing his arms around holding a bottle of wine, jumping up and down on the anemo god's statue. An absolutely chaotic sight to behold but who could it be? Was it some drunk citizen being an idiot out here at this hour? Wait... there was no way.