13 | bear

What did I just do?

Fuck fuck fuck.

I don't dare to look at him. I can't do it. I just did the thing I promised myself I'll never do again.

I broke my promise.

With him.

"Vee?" He speaks, taking a step towards me and placing his hand on my shoulder. "You okay?"

I quickly nod my head, still avoiding eye contact. He takes his hand away from me and takes a deep breath.

"Are you regretting it?" He asks me and I begin to panic.

Why does he always know what I'm thinking about?

"I-I-"

"Vee, look at me." He demands and I look at him like he took control over me. I can see the pain in his eyes, pain for my reaction. "Do you regret it?"

I begin to breathe heavily, my chest rising and falling rapidly. There's a knot in my throat that's not letting me speak. I look back down, as I feel the tears building in my eyes.

I can't do this.

"Sorry." I mumble before I turn away and begin to walk towards the door.

"Vee," the pain in his voice is unbearable. He doesn't stop me though, he lets me go, "love." The last word comes out as a whisper and I can barely hear him.

I force myself to keep my eyes on the door and not look at Harry to see what I caused. I know that if I look back, I'm not going to leave, I'm going to stay with him, but I have to put a distance between us.

I grab the handle and get inside the warm hallway. I take off Harry's blazer, his mint scent filling my nostrils again. His lips taste like that too.

No.

I have to stop thinking about it. It's no good for me, it always ends badly.

The gorilla at the entrance raises his hand in front of me when I get to the door, and I stop.

"Name." He says with a monotone voice.

"Venus Becker." 

He shakes his head. "Not on the list." He didn't even look it up, how the hell does he know if I'm on the list or not?

"I came here with One Direction." I explain. Maybe that will help refresh his memory.

The bald gorilla in front of me shakes his head again. "Don't remember."

What?

"Well, that's impossible." I'm getting frustrated by this man and that's not a good thing. "I was standing right in front of you when you let us through."

"I don't remember." He says with the same tone in his voice. 

"I'll tell you what, bald man." I raise my index finger, pointing at him. "I came here to have a good time, but this night turned out to be rough." I raise my voice a little bit, letting my feelings out on this poor man. "I did something I regret and like at the same time, something I swore I won't do anymore, but here I am and the only thing I want right now is to get in that fucking room and drink something."

He looks down at me with a dismissed look on his face and he looks back up at the wall behind me, opening his mouth to say something, but is stopped by someone.

"She's with me." We both turn to see Harry walking towards us, then the bald man looks back at me and nods, stepping away to let me enter the fucking room.