33 | rain

2 am.

I still can't sleep.

I don't know why, but every time I close my eyes and try, it doesn't work.

Harry, on the other hand, is sleeping like a baby. He didn't wake up once.

I should be the one sleeping like him. I mean I was the one that had an orgasm. And I should also feel tired.

Maybe the fact that I was replaying the scene in my head non-stop was keeping me awake. I was thinking of how it would feel if we did again, without me feeling uncomfortable and all that.

I also couldn't stop thinking about the way he talked to me and how much it actually turned me on.

I look back at Harry - he's still sleeping. I carefully try to unwrap his arm from my back and place it on the mattress between our bodies. I turn around to lay on my back and sit up on the bed.

I take a deep breath before I stand up and carefully walk towards the door, trying not to wake him.

Once I'm at the door, I look over my shoulder to check on him, and he's indeed sleeping. It's better if he didn't hear me, I don't wanna wake him up.

I flinch when a glimpse of light comes from the window, illuminating the room for a second. The light is followed by a sound - a thunderstruck. After that it starts raining, making a chill go down my spine.

I open the door and walk out of the room, leaving Harry alone. I close the door behind me and walk through the hallway to get to the staircase. I walk down the stairs and stare at the large window at the end of the room.

Water drops covering the window are making it difficult to see what's outside, and the sound of the rain is filling the silent room.

Hypnotized by this nature, I go directly to the glass door in the middle of the windows that leads outside. I open the door and the sound of the rain becomes louder, and my body instantly relaxes at the sound. I can see the room that leads to the indoor pool on my left from here.

But I don't step out though, I stay between the threshold, just listening and watching the rain pouring from the clouded sky.

I crouch down and sit on the floor, only resting my feet outside, wetting them immediately. I hug my knees as the cold rain hits my warm feet.

I rest my chin on my knees as my mind goes back to tonight, wondering if it was a good idea or not.

I might have felt good, and I might have thought that Harry was the person I was waiting for, but I don't know.

What if it happens again? What if I was mistaken with men again? What if Harry is not as good as I think?

Fuck, no.

I shake my head. I can't think like that about Harry. He's sweeter, more careful and he makes me feel safe.

No one has ever made me feel like that.

Harry is better than the people I met. The only proof I needed was tonight. He made sure to make me orgasm, not thinking about himself, not even when I asked him. He made sure I felt good.

And Jesus, maybe that was a bad idea because now that I had a taste of it, I know that I'm gonna want more.

I know that I'm gonna want to give him something too. I wanna see if I can make him feel as good as he made me feel.

I bring my cold feet to my body and rub my dry hands on them to get them warmer. Jesus, they're freezing.

Closing my eyes, I try to stop thinking about the orgasm, definitely sucking at it because every time I close my eyes, I see Harry next to me with his hand between my legs, and I have to smile. He definitely gave me a good memory.