46 | clouds

I know you said
that you don't like it complicated
that we should try keep it simple
but love is never ever simple

• • •

23 June 2015

   Harry was on tour again. He has been for the past month. I was missing him and realizing that it was hard to not be with him. I got so used to his presence to the point I couldn't even sleep at night unless he was holding me in his arms. It felt weird to think and feel this way but I couldn't do anything about it anymore.

   We had a whole month together before he went on tour and I spent one week with him and his mum. Anne was a sweetheart and I couldn't explain how much I liked her already.

   After spending that week with both of them, I had to go back home to my classes. Let's just say that college was a pain in the ass. Harry came along though. He said that he'd like to spend the rest of his three weeks with me and to cherish the moments.

   We cherished them very well. We couldn't keep ourselves off each other, even though we never went that far. We haven't had sex yet but I knew that I wanted it and that I was ready. I already had planned something for when the tour ended.

   Now I was just waiting impatiently for him to call me. It was already ten p.m. which meant that the show ended. He was now in Gothenburg, Sweden.

   I was keeping track and counting the days until I finally got to see him but time was also a pain in the ass and really fucking slow.

   But I was thankful that I had my book to distract myself from all of this. I already had half-written and Harry still didn't know about it. I still didn't know how to tell him. I even imagined how the conversation would go in my head and it was still quite embarrassing for me, even when he wasn't in the same room as me.

   Maybe I shouldn't tell him at all. He doesn't have to know... Well, I don't want him to know yet. Maybe when it's finished.

   The book helped me a lot when it came to missing him and not being able to talk to him because of different time zones — which I think are weird, they're so confusing. I was so fucking glad I started that story though.

   It was the typical story where two college students fell in love with each other but they had to go through a few things to finally be together. The two main characters are roommates. The girl who's afraid of love because of past relationships has to live with the boy who doesn't believe in it and is kind of an asshole at first but once she gets to know him, he's the softest bear.

   I've been writing this book for two years now and it still doesn't have a title which is so fucking frustrating. Usually, I have the title within three days of planning the story. But I gotta say that I didn't plan anything for this one, it just happened. I let my writing flow and I let the characters do their thing.

   I jump in my bed when I hear my phone ringing. That scared the shit out of me. I quickly recompose and sit up, leaning forward to grab my phone from the nightstand since I'm facing the headboard.

   Excitement takes over me when I see the H with the bear emoji on my screen. I answer right away, pressing my phone against my ear.

   "Are you trying to give me a heart attack, Styles?" I joke.

   "Not again, Miss Becker." He laughs and warmth spreads through my body when I hear it.

   Fuck, I really miss him.

   "How was the show?" I ask him, lying down, staring at the ceiling.

   "Like all of them, amazing." I hear him say with excitement in his voice.