52 | sitting on the tree

were there clues I didn't see?
and isn't it just so pretty to think
all along there was some
invisible string
tying you to me?

• • •

this is a douple update, read chapter 51 before this one

• • •

"You need to go to the bathroom, don't you?" I can't help but smile. I nuzzle my face into his neck as we reach the door. "Give me a hand, mine are full, baby," he mumbles, and I extend my arm to grab the handle, opening the door.

He walks us out of my room to get to my bathroom, holding me tight as if I didn't weigh anything. The door is already open, so I don't have to help him again as we get in the bathroom. He shuts the door with his foot, pressing a kiss on my temple.

"I'm gonna put you down," he tells me, crouching down until my feet touch the cold floor. I don't wince like I did on the bed but I still feel the discomfort in between my legs. "To be honest, I'd be more concerned if you didn't feel anything." He looks down at me, snaking an arm to my waist to keep holding me.

I glare at him as I watch his smirk grow. "I'll make sure to tie that belt tighter then," I tease him, earning a chuckle from him.

"Not if I tie you up first," he teases back, bringing me closer to him until my chest is pressed against his. I have to tilt my head back to be able to keep looking at him. He smirks down at me, reaching for my bra clasp.

"You know, maybe I'll let you do it. It's funnier that way," I tell him, pressing my palms to his naked chest. He unclasps my bra, sliding it off my arms until he lets it fall on the floor.

"You're such a filthy girl," he tells me, gently pushing me back towards the shower cubicle.

"What can I say? Normal sex is boring." I shrug my shoulders, parting from his warm body to get to the toilet. Harry lets out a short laugh at my statement. "Um... can you leave me alone?" I ask him, glancing at the toilet in hopes he'll understand what I'm trying to do.

He also glances at the toilet and smiles, showing me his dimples. "You don't have to worry about me. Just pretend I'm not here."

I part my lips in surprise. I didn't expect him to say that and be okay with me peeing in front of him.

"Uh... Harry, I don't think I c-"

"It's okay. Just call me back when you're done, so we can take a shower." He presses a kiss on my forehead, staying there for what it feels like hours. Then he pulls back and walks out of the room, closing the door behind him without another word.

I'm glad he agreed in leaving me alone - I need some time alone. I do what I have to do, wincing a bit. Then I wash my hands and clean off my make-up, looking at my reflection like I always do after sex.

Hell, that didn't feel like sex out there. It was more than that. I don't know how to explain it but it was so fucking intense... and having the control, full control, is something I think I want to have all the time. It made me feel so... powerful.

I walk towards the door, feeling my legs as if they were numb. I reach for the handle with a smile on my face and open the door to see Harry just standing there, still naked.

"I'm done, you can come in," I tell him to catch his attention.

He frowns, amused. "Again?"

I click my tongue and roll my eyes, stepping out of the doorway to let him in. I turn around and walk to the cubicle to step in as Harry follows me. Every time, I'm surprised we both fit in this small shower but Harry also makes it more spacious when he snakes his arms around my waist to pull me closer to him. I giggle as I feel him press his chest against my back, nuzzling his face in my neck, leaving pecks there, his hair tickling that part of my body.