Chapter 4: Kidnapped

Kidnapped

  I was sitting on a cold, hard, wooden floor of a very rickety, old, closed up cart. Every single bump in the road hurt my backside. I was blindfolded with a rag that smelt like old socks. I was also gagged with a similar smelling rag.

  My wrists were bound behind my back so I was sitting uncomfortably on them. My legs were also bound at the ankles. I guess my captors went all out after a wolf grabbed me by my jean’s leg and dragged me down the drive. Nobody cared. Then I was roughly picked up, gagged and blind folded by a rough as guts idiot and then thrown into this stupid rickety cart thing.

  A huge bump sent me upwards so my head hit the roof with a bang. I let out a muffled cry of pain and started struggling with my bindings again.

  “Hey! Knock it off!” Somebody yelled at me through the cart’s walls. I guess the cart was one that had slits in it because how else would they be able to tell I was struggling?

  I stopped struggling with my bindings and tried to find the pocket knife I hid in my boots. Hopefully they didn’t take it off of me. And I said ‘they’ because I can hear a few people talking in a strange language. I took Spanish, French, Italian and Japanese but it’s none of those.

  Another bump, another hit to the head, another scream. My gag actually fell out and my scream echoed a little bit. I stopped screaming and waited for a reaction from anybody.

  “I told you to tie her up tight!” A woman, by the sounds of it, shouted.

  “But it was a gag! How was I supposed to know how to tie that up!?” A man shouted back.

  “Well for starters you are actually supposed to tie it up! You are not supposed to shove it in her mouth or she may have choked! The queen wants her alive, idiot!” Ooooohhhh Name Calling!

  Then a few loud shouts sounded out. Apparently they were being blinded. Ha! KARMA! I am casually blindfolded and now they are being blinded. Ah, karma works in strange ways...

  Then my cage was being unbolted. They didn’t bother with unbinding me, just roughly pulled me out and shoved me into someone else. They were awfully strong and hot temperature wise. Then I was thrown into another sort of cage.

  Kidnapped twice in one day? Oh come on! I guess karma loves to pick on me.

  A gag that tasted like garbage was stuffed into my mouth so I almost choked on it. Then I was speeding along in a not-so-rickety cart that decided going over bumps was fun. I will have so many bruises after this...

  After some time of passing in and out of consciousness due to the massive amount of bumps to the head, the cart slowed down.

  “Is she awake?” A voice asked.

  “I don’t know. But the King wants her straight in the dungeon anyway.” Another voice replied.

  “Should we get her cleaned up?”

  “She looks fine.”

  “She will probably have bruises everywhere.”

  “So? The medics down there can clean her up when they have finished with the others.”

  “True. So to the dungeon it is! Men get her to the dungeon and try to not get her damaged anymore.”

  The cage was unbolted again and three sets of rough hands grabbed me and dragged me out. I was half conscious so I didn’t react. I was limp in their arms but I was still breathing and half conscious.