𝟏𝟎'

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

troy's alarm went off and wiz shook her lightly, "turn that shit off."

troy turned over and pressed dismiss before wiz pulled her into him again, she fell asleep again for a other twenty minutes before she got up to get ready.

she stretched before she started brushing her teeth and then cleaned her face.

she walked back to the room and opened the drawer that wiz had put her clothes in and grabbed a graphic tee and her sweat shorts.

she slipped out of her pajamas and changed into her "work clothes". since suga mama didn't have a proper clothing policy she could wear whatever she wanted as long as it was appropriate.

"i'll see you later." troy said to wiz who was half awake and half sleep.

"ight, you goin home or comin back?" wiz asked her.

"i can come back if you want me to." troy said as she felt that she had overstayed her welcome.

"yeah, gimme my keys." wiz said and sat up in the bed, troy handed him the keys and he pulled off the spare house key.

"hmm cause imma be out late," he said handing it to her.

"you sure you want me ta have a key?" troy asked as she placed it on her lanyard.

"i wouldn't have given it ta you if i didn't." wiz said.

"okay, i'll see you when you get back. be safe,"

"always, imma call you when i get up." wiz kissed her cheek and she left out once he turned back to go to sleep.

"who you know got a key boo?" she mumbled to herself.
- - -

a few hours after troy left to start her shift at suga mama's store, wiz had finally got out of bed.

it was going on ten in the morning and troy left about three hours prior.

wiz had gotten himself ready before he went to elijah's room, baby boy was sprawled out in his bed and knocked out.

"lijah time ta get up," wiz whispered and shook elijah softly.

"da noooo." elijah protested.

"come on we gone go see grams," elijah rubbed his eyes and bounced up, "gg?"