𝟏𝟐'

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴
𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔
- - -

𝗝𝘂𝗹𝘆 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮𝗵, 𝗚𝗔- - -

𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐊𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬

i woke up a few hours before wiz, so i could go to the store. these past few weeks i've been with him and he hasn't been well at all.

he barely sleeps and when he does it's only for an hour. i wanna hell him, but he doesn't tell me anything so i'm gone try my best to make today something for him. hopefully it'll cheer him up.

"you gone let him eat the punani or some?" pookie asked me and i mugged my phone.

"no." i stopped the buggy and grabbed two packs of steak.

"so whatchu gone do?" ace asked.

"i know boys don't like flowers, but i got him some anyways and i'm gone have lijah help me make him dinner." i said grabbing some string beans and putting them in the plastic bag.

"please send left overs ta the needy." mally held his hand out.

"byeee."
- - -

"snap it like this," i showed lijah snapping the ends of the string beans.

"okay," he did it and i nodded before giving him a high five.

"good job handsome man." i smiled before going over to season the steaks, from what a.k them told me wiz loved steak and mash potatoes so that's what i was making with some string beans on the side and i got memaw to whip up some of her famous peach cobbler and a pitcher the family recipe tea.

i know its just sweet tea, but it's something she puts in it that makes it sooo good.

"how this taste?" i held a spoon of mash potatoes out to lijah.

"yummy!" he took the spoon and ate the rest.

"you sure?"

"yeah, da gone like it."
- - -

"okay lijah, you got your picture?" i asked as i finished up his last braid.

"mhm, here it go." he held it up to me.

"okay, come on." he held onto my hand and we walked downstairs so we could wait for wiz in the kitchen.

it was almost eight and wiz said that he was on his way back.

we sat there for a few minutes before we heard the door unlock and the alarm announced the door was being opened.