Authors Note

Hello all!

Welcome to my first fanfic on Wattpad!!

I'd really appreciate any and all feedback and love on this story. I have a million other stories and one shots coming soon so keep your eyes peeled for those.

A little about this story:

I'm a big fan of fan fiction- that's no secret. But I find a lot of my favourites are ones of Harry as he is in real life and I find them super easy and exciting to read so that's why I've gone for this aspect first. I have plenty of other Harry stories coming so don't worry.

This is a work of fiction.

In no way do I feel these aspects and events reflect Harry as a person.

I love to write and explain emotions and events more so than just verbal so there's a lot to unpack. I'm sorry I tend to drone on sometimes ooops. Most of these chapters are longer and in-depth so let me know if you would prefer them more broken down and shorter.

This story is a slow burn to start with. Harry falls in love with a woman who is sworn off commitment while she focuses on her own personal growth. Their connection is strong and grows with every second.

ALL WORK IS MY OWN.
Users have plagiarised this story. Please message me if you find anyone copying my work and calling it their own. I do not condone translations or for my work to be published elsewhere. 

There's lots of drama, smut, and cute times to come so keep reading! ❤️

CONTAINS: coarse language & mature content.

Please vote and comment- it really helps me out and I can see how you are enjoying the story!

Much love,

X X X