1:Transfer

Someone's POV

The (l/n) family is busy packing they're only daughter's things for her to transfer to Itachiyama. Unfortunately their daughter overslept or may I say she just faked her sleeping so she doesn't move to the forms in the academy, just thinking about socializing sends her shivers.

"Sweetie! You aren't usually sleeping this long."her mother yelled as she approached (y/n)'s room. Her mother opened the door harshly and made her grunt and cover herself in the covers.

"Now now sweetie, we need to pack you up." Airi, her mother pulled the sheets down as (y/n) covered her face on her pillow.

"Wake.Up." Airi grabbed the poor girl's leg and dragged her.

"Alright! I'm awake! I'm awakeee!!!" She grabbed her bed trying to hold on and sadly she met the cold floor and gave her goosebumps.

"Do I really need to transfer school? And stay there? In the dorms with a roommate?" She grunted and stood up trying to go downstairs but her mother stopped her.

"Don't forget to clean your room." She pointed to her messy bed.

"Fine, maybe leaving is a good thing" she kid while her mom elbowed her and went down. Her mother is the only person she considered as a friend.

She mumbled anything that she could say ,cusses, good things, animals and anything she could say.

"It's time to eat and we'll go to Itachiyama." Chujiro, her father yelled.

"Ya ya, I'm coming!" She yelled annoyed.

Your POV

Well, today's the day that I move to my new school. I might die there.

"So, are you excited?" Dad asked me.

"Dad, do you even know me?" I rolled my eyes out of annoyment.

"It might not be that bad." Mom replied trying to comfort me.

"I'll do my best to 'socialize and make friends', and do my best to tidy up." I ate my last sip of my soup and stuffed my bag with my clothes and of course all of my anime merch.

"Sweetie, do you really need to bring those things?" Mom looked at me with one eyebrow raising up.

"I need them mom." I replied.

A few hours later

"So we're here" my father happily went outside the car to open my door.

"Oh my fucking gosh, there are lots of people." I looked at the huge school to see lots of students entering and my inner self panicked.

"Language" dad said. I looked around the school and grabbed my things and I entered the school.

"See you in the next 3 years!" I said lazily.

"We'll miss ya!" Dad said as he drove away and left me in this very scary crowd. I looked for the dorm key keeper.

"Umm, I'm (l/n) (y/n). I am here to get my dorm key." The lady looked for the keys a bit and gave me the keys.

"Your dorm number is 46" the lady smiled at me and I thought to myself, 'gross'.

I walked towards the stairs to go to the 4th floor. I then realized, in my first day here in Itachiyama I got lost.

"Why the fuck are there too many people?" I murmured as I went to a corner and waited for someone to help me.

A few minutes of just standing in the corner, isolating myself. I saw a guy with seaweed for hair and a face mask. He was just like me but I ain't wearing no mask.

"Hey, you okay?" A guy with caramel hair approached me.

"I...umm...lo-lost" I looked away from embarrassment and nervousness.

"Maybe I can help you!" He courageously said.

"Uhh...tha-thanks." I replied as my eyes met with the green haired guy, the guy with caramel hair noticed.

"Do you know him?" He asked, I nodded no.

"You two are quite the same, oh and by the way he's my cousin." He said but I didn't really paid attention that much.

"So, what dorm number are you in?" He looked at me in the eyes and made me uncomfortable.

"I-it's 46." I tried my best to look back at him in the eye but always ends up looking at the floor.

"Oh cool!" The guy said and made my heart go oop-

"We're roommates!" He looked at me and I felt my hair jump from what he said.

"And Kiyoomi too!" He pointed at the guy I was looking at and he was obviously startled when he said his name. The guy dragged the so called Kiyoomi and me to the stairs and to the dorm room.

"We're here!" He yelled and opened the door, it revealed the big room and two bunk beds and 4 tables and 1 bathroom.

I jumped to the nearest bunk bed beside me and stuffed my face with the pillow and just throwing my bags, I heard someone gasp and sigh.

"You're untidy." I looked behind me to see Kiyoomi looking at me with disgust. His name was also familiar, I think I heard it somewhere. I ignored what he just said and took my phone and opened my chats, it was from my cousins. My favorite cousins.

Crazy Hoes

Barry the bee
(Y/n)! Help!"

"What type of foolishness did he do again?" I muffled the words since the the caramel guy was sleeping and the other one was taking a bath.

Shy bitch<3
What the fuck did you just do?

Barry the bee
I'll tell you but don't freak out.

Shy bitch<3
What is it?

Best cook
Aunt Airi told us where you're staying and we got lost here in Itachiyama.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I bursted in anger and made the boy jump up from his sleep.

"What is it?" He looked at me and I stood up.

"Umm...I'm so sorry...I have to go." I fled toeards the door.

"Wait, my name is Komori Motoya please feel free to call me by my first name." He lent out a sweet smile as I rushed to the stairs and almost tripped.

I saw my cousins standing there and were asking around.

"What are you two doing here." I crossed my arms and looked at them with a death glare.

"We-we're really so-sorry." Atsumu stuttered out of fright then my glare switched to Osamu.

"I p-promise, I tried to stop him b-but he won't listen to me... Ma'am!" Osamu slapped his twin's back and looked at each other for a while until I faked a cough.

"Fine, I'll take you to my dorm. But don't disturb my roommates." I walked dragging the both of them to the stairs.

"So, are you gonna play volleyball?" They looked at me waiting for my answer.

"You guys know I love volleyball, but you know I hate socializing." I lent out a sigh and they stopped.

"Please?" They both pleaded and it was so impossible to refuse.

"Fine." I opened the door to reveal my two roommates.

"Omi-omi?" Atsumu stared at Kiyoomi, now it makes sense on why it sounds familiar.

"What the fuck is that dirty guy doing here?"