Chap. 1

It was supposed to be a quiet and romantic night for them. Well, that is if you think watching movies and talking about how annoying some of the characters are, is romantic. But that's exactly what Jungkook and Taehyung had planned on doing for their 4th anniversary. Jungkook already had the movies picked out: Blow, John Wick, Orphan, Devil and a few more. All he had to do now was wait until Tae got home from work. Around 7:30pm, he heard his phone go off, letting him know that he just received a text. When he checked, he saw it was from Tae.

Jungkook was a little heartbroken at the fact that Tae wouldn't be able to make it home on time for their anniversary, but that's nothing compared to how his night was going to end. As the night went on, Jungkook became more anxious; it's been almost 2 hours since the last time they texted. Jungkook had texted him repeatedly for the last 30 minutes, hoping he'd get a reply, but he never did.

It was starting to bother him, Tae would always text him back, no matter how busy he was or how much time had passed. At this point, Jungkook started to feel a bit nauseated; his mind was racing, he tried not to think negative thoughts, but he couldn't help it. To calm his nerves, he decided to watch a movie, but NOT any of the ones he picked out for him and Tae. He finally settled on one, American Pie, a simple comedy that should've calmed his nerves and make him feel at ease. About an hour into the movie, he received a call from one of his older friends, Jin.

"Jungkook." Jin said, his voice stern.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook answered, sitting up. He could tell something was off, Jin didn't sound like his usually playful self. His anxiety was beginning to rise.

"I, no WE, need you to come to hospital, NOW." He heard the seriousness in his voice and gulped hard.

"Okay hyung. I'll be there soon." Jungkook said, jumping up from the couch. He grabbed his keys and charger before locking up and leaving.