Chap. 13

"Aww, come on Yoongs, us fucking can wait for one night can't it?" Jimin asked, a smirk creeping across his face. Yoongi looked at him and started blushing, everyone else just laughed.

"Well, he's not wrong. Let's get started, can't be too long, I need my quiet time with my man too, ya know?" Tae asked while he looked over at Jungkook smiling. I love you so so so so much. You are my whole world and I would NEVER trade you for anything, not even the rarest jewels. You're my forever Jeon Jeongguk. Tae thought to himself.

                                              ~~~~~TIME SKIP-3 YEARS LATER~~~~~

"Nayeon! Hurry up! You're gonna be late for your recital!" Jungkook yelled from downstairs.

"I'm almost finished!" she shouted back, making her father let out a sigh.

"Ya know, she reminds me so much of you," Jungkook says, nudging his husband , who was busy getting their youngest child dressed.

"Oh really? How so?" He questions without looking directly at the other.

"Always making us late for things when they're important, just because you had to look perfect". Taehyung laughs, shaking his head at how Jungkook described his habit.

"To look decent," he corrects, "If I'm going out in public, I gotta at least look decent right?" He asks, turning around to face the taller male.

"Unless," he pokes his index finger in the center of his chest, "you want me to go out looking like a bum?". Jungkook didn't get a chance to answer before his oh so lovely husband started to talk again.

"You hear that sweetheart? Daddy wants me to go out looking ugly," Taehyung pouts, making the toddler giggle at the funny face.

Before he had a chance to redeem himself, Nayeon burst in, "okay, I'm ready!". They were on the way the out the door when Jungkook tapped Taehyung on the shoulder, gaining his attention.

"Yeah? What is it?" He asks, thinking that maybe that they had somehow forgot something important.

"I didn't get a chance to reply in there," Jungkook starts, as they all get into the car, "but, even on your worst days, you're still the most beautiful, handsome and perfect guy in my book. No one can even come close to you in my eyes," he finishes as he gets situated in the car.

Taehyung smiles at the words that Jungkook says, "well, I kinda knew that already," he chuckles, making the other roll his eyes, "but still, thanks for telling me. I love you, Kookie".

"I love you, too". They reached over the console and held hands until they reached the venue of the recital.

THE END

**AN: I hope that if anyone did make it this far, I really hope that you liked the story. This was my very first fanfiction that I ever wrote and honestly I think its the best one yet. anyway! thanks for reading my story! love ya😘**