Chap. 9

Jungkook perked up, he didn't want to have to explain the whole terrifying and confusing ordeal. But he knew he had to explain to him why he was constantly saying he was dead. He let out a long sigh before saying anything.

"Okay. so you know after you texted me saying you were going to be late right?". Tae nodded his head 'yes'.

"Okay, so I guess about two hours had passed and I still haven't heard anything from you. I texted you repeatedly for about thirty minutes, but you never replied," Jungkook told him with a sad look starting to plaster over his face. Tae, on the other hand, had a confusing one. After Kook texted me he loved me, I texted back about an hour later saying I was almost finished and that I'll be home soon.

"Okay," Tae responded back, not really sure what to say back.

"Okay, well after not hearing from you, I decided to try and watch a movie to ease my nerves. Forgot which movie it was, but I know it was a comedy. I'll say about fifteen or so minutes later, I get a call from Jin hyung telling me that I need to get to the hospital ASAP," Jungkook paused, looking at Tae and then looking down. He really didn't want to remind himself of the events that followed after he made it to the hospital, but he had to; It was only fair to Tae.

"After I arrived at the hospital, Jimin came and got me. We hugged and when I looked at him, I could tell that he had been crying. I was thinking that since he was crying, something must've happened to Yoongi,  so I asked him if everything was okay, but all he said was "I'll let Jin hyung tell you everything". Okay now, here's the hard part," he said exhaling sharply, '' I met with the others. In a small waiting room, all of them were there, except YOU. I asked them where and that's when Jin said that you were dead and I sorta kinda lost it?" Jungkook told him, the last part more of a question to himself. Tae was just sitting there, taking all of the information in. He really couldn't grasp the whole thing yet. Why would they call Jin and the others before calling him? What type of dream-no-NIGHTMARE, did Kookie have?