Chap. 12

"Okay," he said smiling warmly, "but tell them they are NOT spending the night here. Also they have to bring their OWN drinks. And to bring money because," he removed Tae's hand from the phone and put it on speaker, "WE ARE ABSOLUTELY NOT DRIVING ANYWHERE WITH DRUNK ADULTS!" he practically yelled the last part into the phone.

They laughed as they ended the call. Jungkook just stood there looking at Tae fondly, admiring everything about the man he would marry one day.

Tad spoke up, snapping him back to reality, "So, are you gonna go clean yourself up? Your face looks a mess and if they see it, you know they'll also want to know what happened." Jungkook looked at the mirror on the wall, he did look horrible.

"Umm, yeah," he said rubbing his hand through his hair, "I look like complete shit." He went to the bathroom and washed up a bit, making himself a little bit more presentable.

Not long after the phone call, and his quick wash up, they hear a knock at the door. Jungkook went to answer it and smiled after looking through the peephole.

"Well, look at what the cat dragged in," Jungkook said as he opened the door. On the other side of the threshold stood Jin, Joon, Yoongi, Jimin and Hoseok with his boyfriend Mark. They were all smiling, each holding a case of beer in their hands.

"You say that like we're trash," Jimin said as he pushed Jungkook out the way and made his way in.

"Well, y'all kinda are," Jungkook said back laughing as he greeted the others.

"You're a little shit, you know that?" Jimin asked on the brink of laughter.

"Yeah, I know, it's not like y'all don't remind me every chance y'all get," he said as he hugged the shorter older male. He glanced over to Hoseok and Mark and raised his left eyebrow.

"How long have y'all two being a thing?" he questioned, "the last time I saw y'all, both of you said 'we're just friends', but obviously that was a lie."

"Well, ya know, it just kind of happened," Mark said looking at Hoseok with nothing but love in his eyes, making the younger blush. Jungkook and Jimin both made gagging noises while looking at them, making the rest laugh.

"Can we hurry up and get this party over and done with?" Yoongi asked, "I got some very important business to handle back at home."