How the Grinch Stole Christmas Part 17

Chapter 17:

The Grinch allows the Lady in Black to make her own mischief with a few houses. One of them is a multi-family structure with three houses together. The first one is the main one that is more into Whoville while the other two are almost hidden away.

Kyle Ray wakes from his slumber when he hears a commotion from inside of his home. He leaves his room with a curious mind and heads down the stairs towards the living room to see a female figure taking down a long wreath from the wall. At first, the young man was confused about what's going on, but the moment Kyle Ray sees the familiar dark hair of his love, he whispers, "Mercy Grace?"

She turns around, startled seeing him standing in front of her on the other side of the living room. "Kyle Ray!" Mercy Grace whispers, startled.

"What are you doing?" he asked, a bit confused while getting closer. His dark eyes begin to trail down at the outfit she's wearing. A blush warms his pale cheeks at the somewhat sexy outfit.

Mercy Grace's head bows in shame. A blush warms her face. This is all her daddy's idea and not hers, and yet, she's unable to tell him.

Somehow, Kyle Ray knows. "Look at me," he whispers, getting right in front of his love. His pale, slender finger holds the bottom of her small chin and moves her face towards him.

Their eyes meet, and Mercy Grace sees the one emotion that she has never seen before outside of her family. Love. Kyle Ray places both of his hands on her blushing cheeks as Mercy Grace melts into the touch. Eyes slowly closed as the two lean closer. Finally, lips meet into a very beautiful kiss. Christmas carols singing into the darkness. A forest of light-up Christmas trees surrounds them. Mercy Grace's first kiss feels like a Christmas miracle. In the years that she's been with her father, she will often think about kissing Kyle Ray. It's even better than she has ever imagined.

Her blush darkens when things start to get heated. Kyle Ray's hands slide towards her curvy hips when she wraps her arms around his neck. Their lips move in sync. One of his hands moved towards her bottom and then the back of her thigh. Blushing more, Mercy Grace moves her leg up to wrap around his hip as he rubs his hand on the sheer black tight-covered leg. He asks for permission to enter Mercy Grace's mouth, which she grants him permission. Their tongues meet when Kyle Ray gently pushes her towards the wall behind him. It's so wrong to be in love with the Mayor's nephew, but it feels so right.

Kyle Ray couldn't take it anymore. He kisses down her jaw towards her bare neck around the necklace. Moans and gasps appear out of Mercy Grace's mouth as the pleasures shiver down her spine and whole body.

"Such a gorgeous girl that you have become," he growls in her ear, causing her knees to go weak. "When you throw yourself onto me like that, I couldn't help but be stunned by your beauty." Kyle Ray's words are making her go weaker and weaker while moaning in his ear. Mercy Grace's arms tighten their grip around him when he moves her other leg up to his other hip. "I always knew you were the one for me, even when we were kids.

"Kyle Ray," she moans, running her fingers in his long hair.

"Say my name again," he growls in pleasure, kissing her again, compassionately.

"Kyle Ray," Mercy Grace moans again, kissing him back.

"Please, stay with me," he whispers in her pale flesh.

"I wish I could," she moans at his hot breath. "But I must return."

"Please," Kyle Ray begs more, looking deep within her eyes.

The Who girl looks deep back in his eyes, letting him know that she genuinely does want to stay with him. She gives him a sad smile. "Kyle Ray," she begins. "I still have all of the cards you have given me," she smiles softly.

"Really?" he asked, surprised.

"Yes," she blushes, smiling more. "All one hundred and forty-four of them. Also, the food you also delivered is all delicious as well."

"I did all of that because I love you so much," Kyle Ray finally confesses, showing her the love in his eyes. "I've been in love with you since we first met," he smiles dreamily.

"Kyle Ray," she's surprised, but smiles again and shows him the love in her eyes, "I've been in love with you as well since we first met."

He smiles more and kisses her again.