(18) Scared

Valentina's POV:

I woke up yet again to my blaring alarm reminding me of school. I groaned but woke up and did my daily routine and got ready in a jeans and crop top, my hair in a pony tail and wore boots.

I saw the time and it was getting late so I rushed downstairs after getting my phone and bag. I was running down the stairs.

BIG MISTAKE

I fell down the stairs AGAIN. I tumble down one by one.

"Ahhhh", I scream

Deja Vu..

"Ow, Ow, Ow", I get to the last one.

"Oh my god Val are you okay?", Daniel asked worried.

"Oh shit", Lucas came running when he saw me.

"Val", Diego screamed when he came out hearing me ow-ing

"Sorella", shouted Marcus

"Where are you hurt?", Emilio asked worried.

I saw my Dad and brothers watching me amused. I narrow my eyes and glare at them.

"She's fine guys", Xander said smirking

"What do you mean she's fine?", asked a pissed Damon.

"She fell down the stairs Xander what's wrong with you?", asked Mark angry

"This is not the first time guys, it happens all the time", Elijah shook his head.

"Yeah I'm guessing she rushed down the stairs because she was late and the stairs punished her", Matteo laughed.

"This time I got it on the phone", Xavier smiled satisfied

I glare at them.

"Well it's not my fault that the stairs hate me and let me tell you their hatred is growing fast up", I said frowning and standing up.

"What?!", Daniel asked totally confused.

"She thinks that the stairs hate her that's why they make her fall down..she falls down the stairs a lottt", Enzo laughed

Everyone laughs shaking their head.

"Does anything hurt Val?", Antonio asked

"Yeah you're okay right?", Leo asked concerned

"Oh yeah I'm fine, my butt's not though", I say rubbing it.

"Val", says Stephan laughing along with others

"You've seriously got to be more careful tesoro", Dad said

I nod.

"Okay you kids are already late eat and leave fast", Ales said

I groan nevertheless finish my breakfast and we all get ready to leave.

"I better not get any complaints boys", warned Uncle Francesco

"Yes and don't trouble your sister", Uncle Alfonso gave a pointed look.

"Oh come on where's the fun in that", whines Daniel.

"Yeah she's our sister, it's our birth right to annoy her", Matteo pouts like a kid.

"Yeah and it's my birth right to whoop your asses you see little brother", Leo said intimidatingly.

Ales and Antonio nodded and I laughed. Emilio and Enzo snickered.

My brothers gulped.

"Perks of being the only sister dear brothers", I wink at Daniel and Matteo.