✨EIGHT✨

"you can't take her!" She shouted as she fought against Owen's arms as Sebastian placed a crying Tabitha into her car seat.

"Actually that paper right there, says that until our court date, Tabitha stays with me." He said cockily as Cait bristled in anger, lurching forward as she went to claw Sebastian's beady eyes out of his scull.

"You son of a bitch!" She shouted as Charlie pushed her behind him.

"That's right, control your bitch." He said cockily causing Charlie's calm demeanor to drop and him to lurch forward, his fist coming into contact with Sebastian's jaw harshly.

"Stop it! Just stop! Not in front of Tabitha." Ava sobbed into Owen's arms as Tabitha's cries could be heard from inside the black sudan.

"Just let me say goodbye." She sniffled as she pushed Owen's arms off of her slowly.

"I don't think that's such a good idea." Sebastian said arrogantly as Tabitha screamed louder.

"She's upset, she needs me." She said as she went to pass Sebastian, his hand falling to her arm to push her away causing Charlie to lurch forward and push Sebastian aggressively against the door of the car.

"If you touch her again, I'll break your fucking hand." He said protectively.

"Make it fast Ava. We have a schedule to keep." Sebastian said angrily.

"Baby, it's okay my love." Ava said softly as she took the sobbing two year old into her arms and hugged her tightly.

"Mom, mom, no go." Tabitha sobbed as she hid her face into Ava's sweater, her grip tightening in her tiny fists.

"It'll be okay my little love, you'll be home before you know it okay, by your birthday, I promise." She said as she snuggled into her daughter's neck.

"No go." Tabitha sniffled loudly.

"I love you okay?" She said before pulling away and leaving her to sebastian.

"NO GO MOMMY! NO!" Tabitha screamed in distress.

"This isn't over." Ava said angrily as Sebastian got into the car.

"We'll see won't we?" He said cockily before starting the car and pulling away.

Immediately she crumpled to the ground causing owen to stumble forward and pull her into his arms, Charlie pulling a reluctant Cait into the house to give her privacy.

"Ava, shh, Ava listen to me, we'll get her back okay? Whatever it takes. He won't win okay baby?" He asked, the word slipping out as he wiped away her tears and held her on his lap soothingly

"He took her, he's going to win ow, it hurts so bad." She sobbed loudly.

"No he won't, I won't let him okay?" He said angrily as he moved her hair from her eyes and pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Lets go inside, it's cold out here." He whispered as he scooped her into his arms and carried her into the awaiting house that no longer felt like home.

" He whispered as he scooped her into his arms and carried her into the awaiting house that no longer felt like home