✨TEN✨

"I don't understand." Ava said slowly as she looked at her lawyer in confusion, her nails tapping on the desk anxiously.

"Mr. Grey, Sebastian's father, is afraid the custody battle is becoming too public, he's offered a settlement for you to consider." He said as he picked up the folder nervously.

"I really don't understand, you're telling me he wants to give me 100,000 dollars to drop my custody rights." She said incredulously as Savannah squeezed her hand reassuringly

"I wouldn't drop my rights for 100 million dollars Matthew so how about YOU DO YOUR FUCKING JOB AND DO WHAT I PAY YOU FOR! BRING MY DAUGHTER HOME!" She ended up shouting, Cait getting up from her chair to pull a now sobbing ava into her arms.

"Lets go home." Cait said as she guided Ava out of the room, only to be horrified by Sebastian's presence outside of the door.

"So, do we have a deal?" He asked causing all of Ava's cool to disappear, her first colliding with his throat in anger.

"You son of a bitch!" She shouted as Owen appeared and began to carry her away.

"YOU CAN'T BUY MY DAUGHTER! YOU DON'T DESERVE HER YOU SON OF A BITCH." She screeched as Sebastian gasped on his knees.

"We'll see about that." He gasped out as he clutched his throat.

" He gasped out as he clutched his throat

Avamay:

I miss this. When you were all mine and I could protect you from the world, I love you more than words Tabitha Posie Grey, mommy will see you soon and I promise to never let you leave my arms again.

Limited comments

Savannahleemay: I miss pregnant ava

Passthereid: stop I miss this even tho you were bitchy

>Avamay: lies

>Passthereid: you screamed at me bc I got you creamy and not crunchy peanut butter

>Avamay; tabs didn't like creamy so.