♯001| 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐝𝐨. • is this me? how cute.

┌─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┐
❝ Here I want you to have it. ❞
└─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┘

! HIGHSCHOOL AU!✎Imagine sketching the person you like with them finding out

! HIGHSCHOOL AU!

Imagine sketching the person you like with them finding out... how awkward.
Or is it a new way of high school romance these days?

Classes were as boring as ever. Who would ever find interest in chemistry besides the one and only hot nerd Albedo. Despite being new to the school he was already known not only for his looks, but his peculiar interest in chemistry and arts. No one could come close to his knowledge and skill set in these types of subjects. Though he was smart, handsome, quiet, modest and struck the hearts of many around him, none ever caught his eye. Until he met them that day.

Y/n POV:
"Electronegativity is the ability an atom...." The teacher explained in the background over the loud constant jabbering of the bored class.

It was last period, everyone dreaded it and wanted to go home. No one was in the mood to listen to whatever the teacher had to say. I sighed to myself as I began to scan my eyes around the class for him. The mysterious golden boy everyone was talking about. My eyes gazed stopped as I saw him in front.

His ashy blonde hair was perfectly cut and braided into a mini pony tail with the lights around him perfectly reflecting off of his body. I sighed quietly to myself and absentmindedly started to sketch him.

Everything about this boy was so mysterious, where did he come from? How was he so cute? How was he so smart? Those questions started to consume my thoughts as I bought pen to paper bringing my vision of him to life. I know I should've been paying attention but... sketching cute boys always come first in my mind.

Time felt like it flew by as I heard the bell ringing in the background. I had one final look at my accomplished sketch grinning proudly to myself. Quickly I packed up my things and shoved the sketch into my book. Most of the class had already left without a trace. I sucked in a breath through my teeth as I nervously walked past him, awkwardly holding my stationary. Don't think of it as weird it's just him, your just passing by. It's nothing special. As I passed him I couldn't help but feel his gaze set upon mine as I was one of the last people to leave to class.

I began walking towards the gate to exit the school as I let out an annoyed sigh. To my demise it was raining. I look around and rummaged through my bag to find no umbrella and no rain coat. I looked at my folders. I'm sorry but I'm going to have to sacrifice you guys. I couldn't bare the thought but it had to be done. As I was about to step out into the rain, I heard a familiar voice call my name

"Wait, Are you Y/N by any chance?" A smooth yet raspy voice escaped from someone's lips. I slowly turned my head, jumping back slightly as I let out a gasp. It was Albaedo.

"Ahah- Yup, that's me. The one and only." I stuttered horribly at the sight of him. Real Smooth Y/N. My heart beat started to race. The rain started to pour too as it became heavier and heavier, splattering onto the smooth concrete. He took a step forward to stand beside me.

Around his shoulder was his book bag slung over across his shoulder with a mini decoration clipped to the side. In his right hand he had an umbrella held in a sword-like position with his left hand hiding behind his back. My gaze fell onto his figure and I blushed slightly just at the sight of him.
"Oh yes, that's good. Is this your drawing by any chance?" He asked curiously, handing me a piece of paper that was held in his left hand.
I looked to my horror to see it was the sketch I drew of him in class. My eyes widen in shock as I took the paper gently from his hands and looked at it.

I didn't know whether it was the thought of him seeing this drawing that made me so scared or the fact that he was standing in front of me with my drawing. I gently took it from his hands and nodded softly, not making eye contact with him. I could feel the embarrassment consume me slowly as I stared at the drawing.
"Oh I must say, it's a very lovely sketch of me. Honestly I didn't know you could draw so well." He commented breaking my chain of self-doubt and the crumbling dignity I had left. I weakly smiled at his comment still not taking my eyes off the drawing.

"Please don't be embarrassed or anything, I just wanted to return it to you. It fell out of your notebook, that's why I have it if you were wondering. It would be wrong of me to just leave a pretty handsome drawing on the ground." He says reading my expression and body language as he gently pushed down my hands and averted my gaze to his.
"I'm glad you think it's handsome, I mean it is you right?" I said grinning awkwardly trying to make a smart remark.

"I guess... you could say that." He replied, a soft raspy chuckle exited his lips as he stared into my eyes, tilting his head to the side. The side of his lips slightly crooked as he looked intently into my eyes. His face seemed erthreal. His hair was messy yet so perfect with an ashy tint. Up close I could see tiny freckles across his cheeks scattered across his face. A slight tint of pink could also be seen spread across his face to his ears. How cute. Gazing into his eyes it seemed like the ocean rested within them, a cold yet calming aqua that gazed back into my eyes as he held my hands.

Abruptly, lightning struck outside the premises. I jump back in shock gripping tightly onto Albedo's hands. He held me firmly giving me a grip of reassurance. Slowly he let go as he clasped his hands around the umbrella wringing his hands nervously around them.
"Ah I almost forgot, I have to go home." He said with underlying sadness in his tone, breaking our awkward silence while biting his inner-cheek. He looked outside the doors then diverted his gaze back to me.
I nod back silently as I understood what he meant. I forgot I had to as well.
The sadness in his eyes faded as he patted my head gently. His delicate hands running through my hair. Suddenly he stopped and to opened his umbrella, making his way out. He turned around and stuck the umbrella outwards to me.

Here I want you to have it.

His soft fingertips touched briefly with mine setting my heart ablaze with such little movement, handing me his umbrella.
"You can keep it. You'll get sick if you leave in this soaking rain without an umbrella."
"Are you sure? Won't you get sick Albedo?" I ask panicked as I snap out of my thoughts.
He looked back at my remark and smiled, walking into the pouring rain.  "I'm not from here, don't worry."

┌─────── ✎ ೋ ───────┐
F I N I S H

A/N:
Was this semi-inspired by that one scene in mlb with adrien and marinette? maybe. 👀 Thank you for reaching the end of the chapter! I hope you enjoyed, uhhh I'm supposed to be asleep right now so I will edit in the morning, apologies for any mistakes. I would also like to thank you all for the support on this book, it really means a lot to me that you all enjoy these stories. <3

Word count: 1306