Questions and Doubt

If you guys were wondering, yes, there is a point to all these chapters involving your stomach injury. What, did you think it would heal over a couple days? Sorry, that sounded mean. What I mean is, yes, there's a point. Also, I am not a doctor. So if I get a couple things wrong, sorry.

////////////////////////////////////////

Boris carried me to the Infirmary because we didn't want to wrap me up again, and we didn't want to risk any of Bendy's ink dripping into my stomach. 

When we got there, Boris set me down on one of the hospital beds.  I looked over and saw Bendy pull up a chair next to me and sit down. 

I closed my eyes and breathed heavily. It really, really hurt.

"Boris is here. He found the anesthetic. He's going to give you the shot now, okay?" I hear Bendy say. I nod my head and try and relax. 

I feel Boris's gloved hand rub his finger over a spot on my stomach as if to signal that he was going to put the shot, and then I felt a needle go inside, close to my cut.

Then the pain went away.

I felt myself getting pretty tired.

I still felt more shots, but I kept getting sleepy.

Then I completely fell into a dreamless sleep.

(Bendy's POV)

"How's she doing?" I ask Boris. He gives me a thumbs up.

I kept my attention on her painless, sleeping, beautiful face. Her eyes never fluttered. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair fell across her face slightly, and it complimented her (S/C) skin.

I couldn't wait for when she would wake up again, so I could see her gorgeous (E/C) eyes. Make her laugh again. Hopefully it wouldn't hurt her to walk anymore. Maybe I could dance with her. 

I wonder what her favorite song is.

I wonder if I'd be able to sing it for her.

Maybe somehow I could take her on a date. 

Does she like it when someone kisses her?

Or when someone will cuddle her? Hug her from behind?

What are her favorite flowers?

Does she...love me?

Oh, what am I thinking?

I'm a demon. 

A horrid monster. It's still a miracle she won't run away when she sees me.

She only hugged me that one time because I was the only person there. She was desperate for comfort.

I shook my head. Stop thinking about this. 

And she would agree, and I do too, she deserves better than me. I have nothing to offer.

I snapped back into reality and I found myself with my hand cupping her cheek, and my thumb was gently rubbing her cheek.

I froze.

What am I doing?

I took my hand off her face and sat back down. 

I looked up at Boris, who was stitching her up now, and he jokingly made smooches in the air at me and winked.

I chuckled and waved it away.

Then I felt an inky presence coming closer to the Infirmary.

"Someone's coming. Stay with (Y/N), I'm gonna go see who it is." I say, getting up and walking out.