epilogue.

SIX MONTHS LATER

        SITTING AT THE ROUND glass table in the center of the probably too-large kitchen, Chan stared down at his phone with his middle and index finger hooked through the handle of the mug placed in front of him.

Jisung, thankfully, had managed to convince Minho to let them stay at his house- which was probably far too big as it was.

Chan was thankful that Minho was understanding the reason behind it. He really didn't want to have to go through something like he did with the elevator again.

Seungmin and Jeongin came to join Chan, Felix and Minho every other day- to talk about nothing more than pointless topics.

It was painfully obvious how badly Chan had burned Seungmin when he walked in the first time, the skin on his forearm still red and raw, but Seungmin assured him that it wasn't that bad and that it was okay.

Now, though, it had been treated by Jeongin- and was nothing more than a light pink color on his pale skin.

After moving in with Minho and Felix, Chan's relationship with Felix simply grew. Jeongin often complained about it being too cloying for him to handle, going as far to gag at them with a finger in his mouth for added effect. He didn't know why Jeongin did that, considering how touchy feely he was with Seungmin, but he didn't bother asking about it.

Chan breathed in the smell of the coffee in his cup, only to set it down on the table, leaning back on the chair with a little sigh as he shut his phone off.

Felix slowly walked up to behind him, his silly bear slippers slapping against the heel of his foot before he stopped behind Chan and let out a small hum.

Chan tilted his head up as Felix dropped his arms over his shoulders, and propped his chin on his head.

"Good morning, Lixie," he said with a smile, raising a hand to run it through Felix's still bed-ridden hair. "You sleep well or what?"

The blond scoffed at him, tilting his head down to press a kiss against Chan's head tiredly. "I slept as well as I could. It's too early to do anything," he mumbled into his hair, his voice muffled by his hair.

Chan gently pushed the chair back and grabbed Felix's thigh in his hand, slowly guiding him to his lap and having him straddle his legs. "You just have to do something to wake yourself up, is all. We do have to go to work, though, remember?"

Felix was still wearing nothing but a hoodie and shorts, HIS hoodie and shorts.

He gently drew small circles on Felix's bare thigh, his thumb slowly rolling underneath the band of his shorts. "How about you drink some of this coffee right here, and then go and get changed so that you can go make coffee for a bunch of total strangers?"

Felix hummed gently, leaning forward and pressing his forehead against Chan's with a breath. "I guess."

The brunet nodded his head, shaking his head to shake his hair out of his face before leaning to press a tiny kiss against Felix's cheek, "You really should go to sleep earlier tonight."

Chan gently ran his hand beneath the band of Felix's shorts, rotating his wrist slightly before he rubbed down his leg, only to rub back up and place his hand beneath the shorts again, gently pinching his upper thigh in his fingers.

The blond on his lap, however, hadn't moved from his spot, and his eyes had closed.

The brunet rolled his eyes slightly, one of his hands sliding further up his shorts before landing on his bare ass, where it lingered before he flexed his hand and squeezed it.