Chapter 1 - Creepy Girl

" I got to go now Rosé, tell Jisoo that I already left okay? " I said to Rosé and she just nod and give me a hug before telling me to take care of my self.

It's not that late but I guess for a woman like me, it's already late. 9 in the evening is a bit scary already, but what can I do about it? My shift is done at that time, Rosé and Jisoo which is the owner of the café I am working on at the same time my friends are helping me to earn money by allowing me to work on their café.

" Yah! Jennie! You're leaving? I thought you'll stay for a while? Let's have some talk you know? We miss our bestfriend " Jisoo said when she saw me leaving.

I look back at her and smile " Chu, maybe next time okay? I'm a bit tired right now and I still have class tomorrow, working student is kinda hard you know? I'll hang out with the two of you this weekend if that's okay? " Rosé on the other hand laugh at her girlfriend.

Yes, Jisoo and Rosé are a couple, I've been friends with them last year when I helped them on catching the thief who stole Rosé's bag.

Starting that day they treat me as their friends and here we are, bestfriends already.

" Is that a promise mandukie? " She said with a puppy eyes. I chuckled at her before nodding. I bid my good bye again and leave the café.

My home isn't that near but not too far, you get what I mean?

I am saving my money to use on the important things than to use it as my fair in a cab. I can always walk on my way home since it won't take me 30 minutes to reach my house and I am used to it already.

Putting my earphone on the both side of my ears so I can relax while walking on my way home. I even hum into the song and not minding about the surroundings.

Nobody dares to touch me here, not even once. I know some martial arts to protect myself, my dad sent me to learn martial arts when I was in high school. Before I always have my dad on my side, but when he died because he got stab right in his heart of some goons, I no longer have anybody with me.

He's gone for almost 5 years already, and I am alone for 5 years too. Ironic right? But sometimes I wish that I have someone beside me, I mean someone I can lean on whenever I am feeling down.

Someone who can listen when I am ranting about how life sucks.

But I guess that someone will never come. I am born to be alone, and I already accepted that.

I never entertain any boys who wants to hook up with me cause I don't have time for that. So yeah, Jennie Kim will always be alone in her life.

I got lost in my thoughts when a bright light not far from where I am standing flash into my eyes.

I cover it and tried to look on what is that light, but it immediately gone.

My curiousity strikes on me, instead of walking into my home, I went on a different route just to check what was that light about.

In my whole year of walking here every night, this is the first time that a light that big flash in my face, not to mention that I am alone here. No houses, and only few cars are passing by.

" What the fuck is that? " I said while I am seeing a figure that I can't identify what is it. It looks like a human but how can be a human be there? I mean it's an empty field.

" Hello? " I said while slowly removing  my earphone on the both side of my ear and put it on my pocket.

" Aish! I said hello? Anyone? Anybody there? Yuhoo! " I said while slowly walking near where the figure is. It's so dark here that I can't see the figure clearly.

I get my phone and turn on the flashlight. I was about to point it on the figure when it move.

I move back a bit, trying to hold my breath. Preparing myself if ever this figure attack me.

" Wh-who are you? " I ask, But I heard nothing. So I point my flashlight on the figure only to see a girl looking at me.

I got amaze at how perfect her face is, like is she for real?

" H-Hey! What is your name? What are you doing here? Where do you live? Are you lost.. baby girl? " Yah Jennie Kim! Are you lost baby girl what? Where did it came from?

I am waiting for her to answer but she just stare at me, she's not even blinking, now I am scared. She's creeping me out.

I scan her body and WHY IS SHE FUCKING NAKED WHAT THE FUCK!

" Why are you naked? Ohmygod! " I take off my jacket and throw it to her, I expect her to move and wore it but she just stare at it as if she doesn't know what is it.

" Wear it ohmygod! You aren't talking! And y-you're creeping the hell out of me! " I said to her while slowly backing away.

She look at me and her face doesn't have any reaction or what, she get the jacket and check it before THROWING IT? WHAT THE HELL?

" why did you throw it? " I seriously ask her, but the moment the color of her eyes Change, that's when I run as fast as I can. I didn't even realize that I'm already in my house.

My house isn't that big, it's just enough for two person. I have a mini living room, 1 bathroom, 2 bedrooms and a kitchen.

" Fuc-fucking hell, wh-what i-is t-that? God Am I dreaming or what? " I tried to calm myself by drinking a glass of water.

I blink multiple times before screaming and passed out.

---

AN:

Hi babiesss! It's me again Døs😁 I originally planned on putting this on twitter, but then I decided not to cause I still have an on going story there so I drop it here🤣.

Hope y'all will support it the way you support my first story.

Love you all - xoxo