Will you marry me?

Author's POV

" Tae ? Are you scared ?" Jungkook asked Tae . They both , along with Namjoon and Yoongi , were there in the selected proposal venue . Today Taehyung was going to propose Jhope . It was indeed a very big day . " Y-Yeah . A bit ." Taehyung answered. 

Yoongi heard this, and came and patted Taehyung's shoulder," Everything will be okay , Tae . Have confidence. Hm ?"

Taehyung nodded and smiled a bit .

It was afternoon now.  Usually, proposals take place in the night , but Kim Taehyung is unique.  So he chose something unique.  He will propose Jhope in the afternoon and in a place , where there is peace . No interference.  No nothing. 

They all had met up in the morning.  Jimin, when he got to know that Namjoon, Jin , Yoongi and Taemin were also here , was so cross ,that he nearly stopped talking to Jungkook.  Afterwards, Jungkook had to kiss his neck and lips , to calm him down , which worked . But , it did earn gaggings from some of his friends, while awws and coos from the other. 

Jhope there, had no idea about what was happening.  He got up in the morning , and there was noone beside him . He got a bit sad , but shrugged it off , thinking that maybe Taehyung had some work.  But when he did not come , even in the afternoon, he got seriously worried . He was going to call Taehyung, but was interrupted by a knock on the door . He hurriedly went to the door and opened it , thinking that maybe it was Taehyung, but was disappointed that it was not. 

It was Jimin, Taemin and also Jin . Well , he got a bit startled by seeing Taemin and Jin there , but after Jimin explained to him , whatever explanation he had got from his husband , Jhope just nodded his head and said," Welcome to Tokyo.  Let's make a memory here ." Taemin and Jin immediately nodded their heads and hugged Jhope .

" Hobi hyung, let's go ! Get ready . We are going somewhere. " Jimin said. 

" What ? Where? " Jhope asked. 

'' Somewhere.  Get ready naa !" Taemin whined .

" But Tae—"

" Go . Get . Ready ." At last Kim Seokjin opened his mouth, and immediately Jhope compiled .

Jhope was already showered . He just went inside and came out wearing this .👇🏻

( Awwwwwwwwww ! My sunshine )

"Wow ! You look so beautiful!" Taemin exclaimed , with Jin and Jimin nodding their heads , agreeing on that point .

Jimin took Jhope's hand and they soon departed for the selected destination. 

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆