《43》𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲

(SURPRISE SHAWTY, I CAME BACK FROM THE DEAD TO HEAR MY FIC GOT 200K READS??)

short story

kuroo🥵😻
(9:34 pm)

open up🙌👦🏻

my legs?

wtf—
no i'm outside
okay

okay

mAyBe OkAy wIlL bE oUr aLwAysS

babe, chill😐

UGH HE CALLED ME BABE

tf? no i didnt
open up, ugly

UGH HE CALLED ME UGLY,
THATS HOTTER😩

open up

wait keep degrading me🧎🏻‍♀️

maybe I shouldn't have brought the m&m's

WAIT U BROUGHT ME FOOODDDD

ILY

IM COMING

FR

—-

"y/n," he cooed. kuroo slumps his head down onto the desk, and groans aloud. "we've been going over this for fifteen minutes already."

"i know... just explain once more," you shake the boy awake. "one more time."

kuroo takes the piece of paper and holds it out. "why didn't you remember you had a fucking final tomorrow?"

you sigh. "i forgot."

"we could've gone through and studied this weeks back if you remembered."

"i was busy with stuff." you roll your eyes.

"well, we can't help it now. i just need to stuff as much information into your brain as i can for you to at least achieve a passing grade."

you take the paper out of his hand and examine each question. "my chemistry grade is low, i'm sure you know that."

he takes the paper back. "that's why i'm trying to help you, dumbass."

you hum in response. "mhm."

kuroo flicks your forehead. "dumbass... get to work."

yes daddy🙏🙏. but stubbornly, you get back to work

—-

you ran past the hallways and out the exit, trying to find a certain group of people.

with a piece of paper flailing in your hand, and your backpack still wide open, you purposely crash into a certain middle blocker waiting for you in front of the school.

"KUROO! GUESS WHAT?" you yell.

kuroo looks around him and the faces of fukurodani's students staring at him. embarrassed, he picks you up from the ground and stands up. "what? don't tell me you got another big shit in the bathroom..."

"NO! WHAT THE FUCK, THAT ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AS THIS!" you exclaim, shoving the piecing of paper on his chest.

he takes the piece of paper, eyeing it for a second before everything comes loose. kuroo's eyes widen, and his mouth is left hanging as he pulls you in another hug.

"why didn't you tell me sooner?" he laughs.

you drag his hand and pull him, walking towards where his car was parked. "surprise," you give him a toothy grin.

and in his hand, held a very important and meaningful piece of paper. a chemistry test you took a week ago, just graded...

an 89.9%

compared the the flunking grades you had months ago, before you met kuroo, this was definitely a huge change.

you were thankful for this God-man every single fucking day

and to think that it all started with a text message of you needing help with homework...

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
i came back :)
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝