《30》𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

spinning around in circles, seated on my desk chair, holding a pencil to his lip, he looks at you. his golden orbs looking directly at yours. the lights reflect off his eyes, making their golden color seem and look more vibrant. please rail me right here, right now😀

"what?" you ask. sitting on the edge of your bed, he's been tutoring you for an hour now.

"are you done?" he questions. you nod your head in response.

"i've been done, you idiot." you roll your eyes and hold up your homework, the piece of waving in the air.

"i can see," he mutters. "since you did everything and all, do you want me to leave?" his feet pushing him around your chair, spinning like the little kid he is.

your eyes go from the hand he's been holding the pencil with to his eyes once again. "do you want to?" you say, smirking.

"should i lie or be honest?" he teases. he grabs your papers, taking the one from the bottom of the pile. he flips the paper around, smiling.

"you haven't finished this side of the paper yet," he notices, and he furrows his eyebrows. you try to grab the paper he's been holding, intently focusing on the white rectangle, and only it.

"give it back, i was gonna do it tomorrow morning," you fume.

"no, you weren't. you're just gonna copy off of bokuto," he laughs. his grin widens, looking at your struggle.

"maybe, but he never-" you trip on his foot, your thighs and arms landing on his lap. your eyes widen as you find his hand holding your arm, preventing you from a painful fall. the piece of paper is no longer being held discretely in his hand, but instead is now on your desk.

"seems like you've fallen for me," he smirks, bringing his hand through your hair - playing with it.

"let me go," you ask. his hand still tightly holding your arm, you try to pull away, only to be pulled closer by the captain.

he turns you around, his arms going on each side of your waist, and your feet dangling close to his. he brings the bottom of his neck to the crook of your neck, snuggling. being held down, you realize that not only you are sitting on the same chair as him, but to find out you're directly sitting down on his lap.

"let's play a game," he coos into your ear. you shiver and try to let your arm go from his hold, but it wouldn't budge.

"what game?" you ask, annoyed.

"to make your homework effective, whenever you get a question wrong," he whispers. "you must remove a piece of clothing... until you either finish answering the questions correctly... or if you have no more pieces of clothing," he brings his fingers to your chin, forcing you to look at him.

"a stripping game," he spoke. his gaze going from your lips and back to your eyes, smirking.

you stare at him in disbelief. your forehead creases, eyes widen, and your mouth goes agape. this horny perverted bastard. totally not talking about me as well🙄

"i'm not participating in it," you scoff, angrily.

"i guess i'll take my leave now."

"is this game just so you could see me naked?" you angrily ask.

"i mean, i'm not forcing you or anything." tilting his head, he puts up a confused and innocent front.

he stands up from the chair and walks towards your bedroom door. he leaves the piece of paper at your desk, ignoring you. you grab his arm, pulling him to stand in front of you.

"you're not gonna help me unless i play the game?" you pout, trying to plaster a puppy face - the same on akaashi has used on you multiple times.

"nope," he says, popping the 'p'.

you smirk and bite your bottom lip. "i'm not getting any question wrong then," you challenge.

he hums. "game on then."

—-

back to sitting on the edge of your bead, you're staring at the bedheaded boy in front of you, holding your chem homework in one hand, and a pencil with the other.

he spins 'round and again, sitting on your desk chair, feet flopping in the air.

having to answer three questions incorrectly, both of your socks and hoodie have been removed. leaving you in a baggy shirt and sweats. two more wrong and i would play right into his hands.

"you only have 5 questions left," he announces.

"you're a pervert, you know that right?" you huff, crossing your arms in front of your chest.

he raises his eyebrows. "but you're the one who agreed?"

"only because i needed help with chem!" you yell. "i swear to good if my mom was lying about her night shift today, we would've been murdered,"

"aren't you thinking about death all the time though?"

"IT'S DIFFERENT THIS TIME!" you yell, looking straight at him.

"hey, if you don't wanna do it, you don't have to..." he spoke softly.

he sits next to you on the edge of your bed, his foot lightly touching yours. "i don't want to do it... it just makes me uncomfy," you mutter.

"okay. it's alright," he replies. putting his head on your shoulder, his nose grazes the skin under your jaw, making you shiver. plz pop my cherry😻

the space between comes closer. his fingers lightly trail up and down your arm. you turn to look at him. he's looking at your arm, staring. just staring. his pupils were slightly dilated, head full of thoughts. you see dust if red painted on his cheeks, and you lick your lips.

his will finally coming apart, he brings his hand to your cheek, and before you know it, his lips collide with yours.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
permission to write ✨lime✨ in the next chapter?😏
just wanna double-check if yall r okay with it !!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝