《31》𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐤

warning: lime/semi-smut

his lips. the first thing you felt was the softness. he goes in a gentle and sweet demeanor - very much different from his chaotic, crazy, and calculated nature.

you close your eyes as he slips his tongue inside, exploring your cavern. kuroo now holds both sides of your face as he claims dominance - leaving you in a submissive position.

though kuroo has already claimed dominance, you continue to fight with your tongue. having to take a breath of air, you stop and stare into his golden eyes. the light reflecting off the surface of his golden orbs - you can see the lust and wanting shining through.

giving up, you lay down on your bed. kuroo on top, you place a hand behind his neck, continuing to savor his soft and tender kisses. he runs his hand through your hair, grabbing a handful as he slips his tongue into your mouth once again, leaving you in a state of pleasure.

moving away from your lips, he gives you tiny pleasant kisses on each side of your cheeks, on your forehead, and back to your lips.

his lips trail down, going from your chin to the nook of your shoulder blades.

"has anybody told you you've got beautiful shoulders?" he mutters, his lips still on the sensitive of your skin.

you become unable to respond as your mind goes blank from all the pleasure you've been receiving. he lightly sucks and bites on the sensitive skin below your jaw - wanting a sound out of your lips. fluttering your eyes shut, you give him one. slightly murmuring his name and breathing heavily as he continues to suck, you move a hand to his scalp. running a hand through his hair, he sucks harder. trailing his lips from multiple areas of sensitive skin, and leaving sloppy kisses behind, you give in and respond with multiple small moans.

placing his soft lips back to yours, his fingers trail to the exposed skin between your shirt and sweats. his fingers dance on the empty-clothed space, trailing upwards as you continue to give tender kisses back.

kuroo gently bites your lower lip, as he holds onto the waistband of your sweats.

he stops and stares into your eyes, senselessly. "may i?" he gingerly asks.

you quickly nod your head, "i don't wanna take it too far today though,"

he nods in response and slowly licks his lips. colliding his lips with yours once again, he tugs on the waistband of your sweats - pulling them down.

bringing another hand to pull it down, he quickly disbands his lips from yours, focusing on the removal of the one piece of clothing protecting your lower body.

finally having to do so, he holds your sweatpants in his hand, letting them drop to the floor. a sudden gush of cold air meets your exposed legs. having no source of fabric over your legs, the only thing you're left with wearing was a pair of black panties.

immediately crossing your legs - the feeling of insecurity taking over, and you cover yourself from kuroo. he hovers on top of you, now sitting up, with each leg on the sides of you.

"i'm not gonna do it today," he mutters tenderly.

going back to his previous position, he slowly lifts your shirt, completely exposing your stomach. out of habit, you smack his hand away, pulling your shirt down.

kuroo stares at you intently, looking at your afraid expression. out of whatever expression or act he chooses to do, he smiles at you.

everything softens as you come across his warm smile. "you don't have to cover up. not for me, you don't," he lightly says.

having to trust his honest words, he holds one of your hands as his other comes to lift your shirt - ultimately removing it. the cold air chills your spine, leaving you in only a bra and a pair of knickers.

he sits up and moves to the edge of the bed. kuroo rakes your body up and down, his gaze taking in every aspect. sitting up as well, you crawl towards him, placing yourself onto his lap - each leg placed on each side of him.

moving your hair out of the way, he brings his hands onto your waist, as you bring yours to his neck.

"fuck, you're beautiful," he mutters

"i know," you smirk.

crashing your lips onto his, and bringing your tongue inside - you make out with him for a couple of minutes.

staying in that position the whole time, kuroo moves his hands and fingers up and down your body - from your back to the curves of your waist and stomach. you grab a handful of his hair, making him tilt his head up as you were in a position where you were taller than he is.

grabbing your ass, he pulls you closer to him. you wrap your legs around his waist, the only structure of support left having to be kuroo's thighs - in which you were momentarily sitting on.

finally, you bring your lips away from his, and your mouth goes agape. gasping for air, you stare at him as he does the same.

"i could go longer." he laughs.

"but i'm tired." you blink a couple of times, convincing yourself this was not a dream.

"you should go to sleep." he says.

you nod your head as he stands up, walking over to your desk to organize your papers. you crawl inside your blankets and snuggle in. he picks up the pieces of clothing he threw on the floor, folding them and placing them on top of your chair.

kuroo walks over to you, leaning down to move some strands of your hair, giving you a small and tender kiss on the forehead. "i'll go now," he quietly whispers.

you lightly smile as he walks to your door, getting ready to take off. "have a good night. i'll make sure to lock your front door." he says, turning his head around to face you. he smiles.

"good night," you whisper back. smiling, he slowly closes your bedroom door.

unable to sleep for a few minutes, your eyes close shut as you hear kuroo locking the front door and walking away.

dang, so it really wasn't a dream🧍‍♀️

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
i just wrote that

so this was my first time writing semi-smut or things like that so uh give me feedback

⚠️ kuroo is 18 towards the end of his third year in high school (according to the anime/manga), and is perfectly legal. so please refrain from comments talking about their ages.

yall, i woke up today with 10.3k reads, and now it's at 11.8k reads... and omg i never expected my ff to get this far, tysm !!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

edit: 11k reads, oh my...