《11》𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐭. 2

kitty cats🥵✨
(6:15 pm)

yall does this mean we're meeting
for the first time?🤩

kenma✨💖
technically, yes

kuroo🥵😻
damn, i get to see y/n in a tight
black dress😼

chile
finna make me act up😳

kenma✨💖
ew go talk privately

sorry😭
neways
where we gonna meet up?

kuroo🥵😻
kenma and i decided that we're
gonna meet w u by fukurodani
since it isn't that far away by train

alrighty sir😏
see u then
i have to get ready, i'll be at
fukurodani by 7:00

kenma✨💖
ok

kuroo🥵😻
see ya chibi channn

—-

you put on my tight black dress and black cat ears. spicing things up, you add some fishnets and a thigh garter, along with your black cattail and black boots.

you finished getting ready 20 minutes ago and now you're waiting for them. bokuto and akaashi decided to tag along last minute after he found out i was going with kenma and kuroo. he practically begged to come with. he knew it was going to be my first time meeting those two, and he wanted to see my reaction. akaashi only decided to come because he didn't want bokuto to eat too much candy and pass out.

it's 7:13 they should be here right now. wait a damn minute. what if they bailed on mw😭. wait- what if they're not real? like, maybe bokuto and akaashi were playing a prank on me. no, they wouldn't do that😭

they can't. you did my makeup for this. you curled your hair, you even showered and shaved too😭.

"y/n?" somebody calls out your name. it's him.

you turn around to see kuroo in the distance, kenma trailing behind him. kenma looks nervous - like he doesn't want to be here. kuroo looks just like you thought he would. snarky and overconfident.

kuroo.

damn daddy, chill😻

he's wearing an all-black suit, with a white button-up, and a red tie. he's even wearing those fancy looking business shoes. you eye him up and down, noticing the black cat ears on his messy head. and damn, he's tall as fuck.

kenma is wearing the same thing but with a maroon suit and no tie. instead of the black cat ears kuroo has on, he's wearing nice laced ones.

you walk towards them.

"oya? you're real? are you sure you guys aren't robots or something?" you joked.

kuroo laughs. he looks you up and down.

oh my god. HIS LAUGH IS SO FRICKING ADORABLE.

"yeah why would we be robots?" kenma says quietly, behind kuroo.

"KENMA! OH MY GOD, YOU LOOK SO PRETTY," you scream.