《18》𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝 <3

it's been an hour. you've been waiting for one fucking hour.

it was finally decided that you would text him.

kuroo🥵😻
(4:16 pm)

WHERE THE FAWK ARE U???

chill
I just left the train station🙄
stop asking me where I am every
5 minutes. ik u care abt me, but
it's getting annoying😟
I'M SAFE🤗

bOi i didn't ask if u were sAfE🤨
hurry up😩
oh and buy me a flurry from
McDonald's on the way
ty and bye😽

—-

you put the phone back into the pocket of your sweater and head inside the building. akaashi said that his project was in the back of the building... you didn't want to go there without kuroo, so you've just been hanging around at the front. sculptures, paintings, digital art, photographs, you name it. you walk around, reading the captions of some of the artwork. "inspired by my mom", "inspired by my first love", "inspired by my first pet's death". these are so deep🙀

a finger taps your right shoulder. in total defense form, you turn around ready to attack your attacker.

"jeez. it's me, y/n," akaashi laughs out.

"oh. sorry," you apologize. "a woman's gotta look out for herself though,"

"it's pretty safe in here though," akaashi says, looking around the building for any "predators".

"so... did your friend come yet?" he asks.

"he said he just got out of the train station," you reply. "oh, i asked him to get me a Mcflurry from McDonald's, so it might take him some time to get here," i add.

"i see," he says. "feel free to look around."

"sure will." you smiled.

you put your arms around his waist, pulling him close into a hug. his arms wrap around your waist as well. you put your chin on his shoulder and whisper, "you should tend to your guests."

he unravels himself from you and looks into your eyes. his face is flushed red - from the apples of his cheeks, all the way to the tip of his ear. "yes ma'am." he replies. he purses his lips together before coming close to peck your cheek. you smile, but before he could see it, he furrows his eyebrows and walks away.

damn, first hug and kiss on the cheek and he's gonna walk away from me like that?

"y/n," someone calls from behind.

there he is. Oreo Mcflurry in one hand, phone in the other - standing by the entrance. your face brightens up as you walk towards him.

"late arrival, Mr. stalker," you tease.

"we're still using the stalker jokes?" he questions. he hands you your Mcflurry, and you start gobbling it right away. "c'mon you can do so much better than that."

"let's get going." you whine.

kuroo walks up to your side, muttering, "chill," which makes you laugh.

you walk around and past all the people, going from pieces of art placed in frames, to pieces placed in glass boxes. after digging through every inch of the building, you finally arrive at the back - where akaashi's art projects are. you go through other student's artworks before coming across akaashi's. you hand your Mcflurry over to kuroo.