《26》𝐝𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲 𝐣𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐬

it's been a hectic day, as today marks the first day of training camp. you've been marking down points for fukurodani now and then, while also being in charge of changing the scoreboard. every timeout, you'd energetically grab everybody's water bottles and fill them out, while mina hands out and cleans towels. Hana so far has been in your way the whole day.

after akaashi announced that you two were no longer together to the whole team, hana has been all up in his business since then. he's been taking all his towels and water bottles away from you - doing it herself. she'd compliment akaashi every chance she gets as well. but as usual, akaashi would just ignore her or roll his eyes. nothing less from him after he told me the incident on the bus.

you've been feeling "out of the mood" the whole day. bokuto tried cheering you up, but nothing helped. your breakup did hurt, for it was your first. knowing you didn't have a "true" romantic relationship with your first love was saddening, and you didn't know what you could do to help it.

your awkward feelings with kuroo made it worse. you avoided him all day, ignoring his calls and walking the opposite direction whenever he'd come near you. you find it uncomfortable to even stand beside him after thinking about your feelings for him all of last night. zero sleep, bitches😁💅

fukurodani has just finished their last match with nekoma for the day, with fukurodani winning all of then. nekoma won a couple of sets here in there, but they were no match for our godly team.

you had just finished filling up all the water bottles, and as you enter the gym, you spy kuroo and kenma sitting down next to each other on the bench, talking. bokuto is sprawled down on the floor, arms and legs all over, sighing in exasperation. akaashi is trying to convince him to stand up and sit down on a bench instead, but bokuto wouldn't budge. at one point, your vision must've been a bit wonky because you swore that Bokuto was covered in towels, spraying water all over his mouth and face with his water bottle.

"hello! you're kuroo-san, aren't you?" a high pitched voice loudly says from across the gymnasium.

you find hana standing in front of kuroo, hands behind her back, head tilted, and eyes blinking furiously at him. she's got a fake small on her disgusting face. i swear to god if she takes my manz- what am i talking about i just broke up with akaashi🧍‍♀️

"yeah," he mutters, before turning to talk to kenma again.

you walk towards bokuto and lay down next to him, not giving a single care in the world. jk. i am very much listening to their conversation right now😁

he looks at you for a quick seconds before saying, "eh, whatever," and going back to his usual position.

hana coughs, wanting his undivided attention. "i've seen some of your digs and blocks. they were pretty cool. what's your position again? server? but you're also the captain aren't you? why do you have two roles? anyway, that's pretty dope,"

kenma laughs. he holds his stomach, foot furiously tapping on the floor. his arm comes behind kuroo's laugh, smacking it several times. "she said... you... are- a fucking server! she even used the word dope! pack it up, 2018," he chokes on his own words. and with that, kuroo starts laughing along as well.

"fucking dumbass," kenma laughs, head down, unable to glance a single look towards her way. "don't mind me, I just don't wanna look at your nasty face," kuroo laughs even harder.

"wait, why are you guys laughing at me?" she nervously asks. she twirls a strand of hair between her fingers, "oh my god, i'm such a dumbass! I meant that you're a receiver right?" she smiles, proudly.

"HAHAHAHDSHAHDHS SHE SAID SOMETHING EVEN WORSE! CAN YOU BELIEVE HER!?" kenma spouted out. kenma laughs harder than ever, and kuroo laughs harder and harder every time. damn that's gonna be the death of me😩

"i'm a middle blocker," kuroo finally says.

the smile that once was plastered proudly on her face has disappeared, and an embarrassed expression has now taken over. "yeah, I meant that," she lies.

not being to hold it any longer, you burst out laughing. bokuto stares at you like a maniac, akaashi being concerned for your well-being, and kenma laughing alongside you. kuroo glances at you before smiling, and hana just stands there wondering how you have gotten all of Kuroo's attention just by making Windex noises come out of your mouth.

you sit up, looking at hana. "I heard all of that," you chuckled.

"shut the fuck up you dumb whore," she yells.

"damn don't pull out the nine. only kenma gets to call me that," you frown.

"who the fuck even is 'kenma'?" she stupidly asks.

"the guy you're trying to flirt with's best friend," kenma says. hana quickly turns around to look around, only to find kenma with a smirk waving towards her.

"girl, calm down. you don't even know them," you reprimand. you walk over towards kuroo and kenma, smiling brightly.

"y/n and her stupid attention-wanting, boy-crazy, hoe ass," she mutters. "she just broke up with akaashi, and now she found herself another man... get a grip,"

you three quickly turn your heads to stare at her with wide, crazy eyes. "oh shit," kenma mutters.

"the fuck did you just say? you don't know anything about me so shut up before I-"

kuroo grabs your arm, pulling you closer to him. he puts his hand over your mouth before you get to sprout out another threat. he pulls you to sit next to him, giving you the small space left on the available bench. oh, I'm not finished yet😀.

you lick his hand- forcing him to let go, and pull your arm out of his grip, taking a step towards hana. she backs away like the scared dumbass she is. "say that to me one more time in front of my face. do it,"

"stop trying to fight me, y/n. I know I'm famous and all-"

you interrupt her, "OH THAT'S IT. I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR BITCHY BEHAVIOR-"

kuroo grabs you from behind and pulls you in once again into his chest, and sticks two fingers inside your mouth. dayum daddy... Chile😳. wait can I use daddy jokes again since I am now single like a Pringle again🤔? whatever😀.

you slowly close your mouth, Kuroo's two fingers still inside. he stares at you in disbelief, while you stare back smirking.

he brings his lips to your ear, "calm your horny self down, this was the only way I can get you to shut up," he whispers. "let's go. you need to chill,"

he drags you by your arm back to the bench to sit down, removing his fingers from your mouth. noOOooOooO😿 I liked that😔 it was hawt af😩

Bokuto suddenly is now sitting crossed leg besides kenma and is waiting for the two of you to come back. hana has left the gymnasium, full of anger, mina following behind here, sadly.

"bokuto, I think your plan might have come to great use. we need y/n to calm down," kuroo said. he brings you to sit down next to kenma, while he stands next to bokuto.

"what plan? are we going somewhere?" you ask.

"count me out," kenma says from your left.

kuroo and bokuto grin at each other, before the both of them saying, "the grocery store,"

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
huh? y/n sounds too much like me🤔
happy 5k reads y'all!!
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

edit: back when I only had 5k reads, I-