《2》𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐧𝐞𝐮𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐬

kuroo🥵😻
(1:51 am)

HOW TF DO U NOT KNOW
THE DIFFERENCES BETWEEN
A PROTON, NEUTRON,
AND ELECTRON?
this is 4th grade science💀

ITS HARD
IM PRETTY SURE THEY TAUGHT
THIS IN 4TH GRADE BUT I DONT REMEMBER
i probably was busy braiding my
bsf's hair😃

why would u do that during
class?😭

lmao i used to get in trouble doing
that in elementary school
my teacher would say "girls, this
isn't a hair salon", but like bish- if u
keep talking in that monotone ass
voice, ain't nobody paying attention
to u💀
BUT NEWAYS AS I WAS SAYING,
I DONT REMEMBER THEM
TEACHING US THIS
plz help me🥺

fine
even if it means we have to start
from scratch🙄

yayayayaya t h a n k y o u😻

tch, whatever.
do you even know the
differences between an
element, mixture and
compound?

kinda❤️

elaborate

um... an element is found in the
periodic table, compounds are
formed chemically, and mixtures
are formed physically

thank god you already know
the "basics"
n e ways- lets fucking start
🙄

TY ZADDY😽
seen

---

you rush to the seventh period after hearing the alarming bell ring. dashing through students like the complete maniac you are. fellow classmates and students look at you with wide eyes, probably thinking how many cups of coffee you had today.

two from home and one iced coffee from dunkin✌️
breed: different🥶😈⛓

you spent more than an hour last night at 2 am, finishing up chem homework. when kuroo said he would go through everything in your chem unit, he went through everything.

he'd make a good boyfriend ngl
skndjsjd no- stop it...i only added him bc i needed help with homework....right?

as you turn the hallway, you are met with two broad arms. you stumble backwards, but the two arms hold me - steadying you. you look up and face akaashi.

face flustered and embarrassed, you manage to speak up. "i- sorry, i didn't see you coming"

"it's alright. i wasn't expecting to bump into somebody too. heh..." a small smile forms on his face.

"i should get going, but i'll see you later."

you start walking backward, waving your goodbyes while akaashi walks away.

four words to describe akaashi keiji: quiet, reserved, honest, and hella hot.

he can rail me🤩
jk

you lost all feelings for him after you realized that he would never like you back. you used to have the biggest crush on akaashi ever since you moved here to fukurodani. you didn't know how to act so you rejected him🥳 . it was during the time when you were unsure of your feelings for him. say thank you to all his fangirls and my brain for thinking that you're not good enough and never will be😝.

that's just how i you roll....unfortunately😔🤚

yeah, he's hot, but he's just not my type. you want a guy who can keep up with my energy. a fun and smart one, tall, caring, and attractive.😏

you focus your gaze on the hallway instead, knowing the warning bell should be ringing any time now, and run to chemistry class.

the bell rings as you slam the door open to my chem class. you gain unwanted attention from the teacher and fellow classmates. head down, you walk towards your seat in the back of the class, right next to bokuto.

as you sit down on my seat, he nudges your foot with his.

"psst. hey. did u get kurbro's number last night?" he whispers. you decide to ignore him and keep my attention to your teacher's seminar.

"psst, y/n!" he whispers more loudly this time. "i said did u get-"

you kick his leg. hard.

that's sure to leave a mark.

he lets out a grunt of pain before saying, "OUCH, the fuck was that for, y/n!?" he yells.

the whole class and teacher turns around to look at the both of us. the teacher raises his eyebrows while the sound of snickering fills the room.

"it would really be sad if you two are late for your volleyball practice." you and Bokuto look at each other. his face no longer showing any sign of pain, but seconds away from letting his laughter fill the room.

"keep disturbing my class and i'll see you two in detention," he says before resuming his seminar. the students turn back in their seats and continue taking their notes while others remain unharmed with their nap.

i need one.😫

prolly dropping dead onto my bed once i get home.😿

and that's on living off of a messed up sleep schedule.💅

---

bokuto follows me as you rush out of the chem classroom.

"psssst. HEY, y/nnnnn" he whines.

you turn to face him with an annoyed look on my face, before saying, "what?"

he rolls his eyes before saying, "did you not hear what i said earlier? did you get kuroo's number?"

"YES I DID HEAR YOU," you say a little too loudly.

"yeah, i got his number. he helped me with homework last night at 2 am," you say more quietly this time.

his jaw drops to the floor. lit rally.

"but kuroo never helps me with my chem homework! he wouldn't even think about helping me even at 2 am." he complains. you raise your eyebrows, surprised.

we head towards the gymnasium, and as you open the doors for the two of us, you manage to pick up the last few words that come out of bokuto's mouth.

"he's such a simp"

---

edit: y'all wtf was this chapter😭