《8》𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐬

agaaashee🥺
(12:05)

y/n
are you awake?

yes i am always alive at this time😁

oh
do you maybe...wanna walk with me somewhere?

hmmm, where?😏

I'm kinda bored rn
I've been stressed this whole week

same😭🤚

how about the park?
i just wanna stroll around
maybe talk to you for a while

bet
kinda hate life rn

it will get better
i promise you

i-
ty😭💖
rlly needed that ngl

I'm coming over to pick u up
in 10 mins, get ready :)

alr😸

—-

here you are sitting on your couch, waiting for him. your parents both had a business trip this weekend, leaving you home alone for two days - free to do whatever you want.

head empty, only thinking of akaashi coming to pick me up.

this wouldn't be considered a date right? just two friends going out together late at night. talking. walking. heh.

you shake your hands out of anxiety and start walking to the door.

you open the door and there he was. in his school hoodie and black sweatpants. his hand was up in the air, about to knock, the other in the pocket of his black sweatpants.

should've worn gray sweatpants smh🙄

he stares at me for a little before saying, "hey".

"hii"

"let's go?"

"yup," you say, popping the p.

we walk side by side along the streets, our destination being the park - only a few minutes away.

"why didn't you ask bokuto to come with you instead?" you question.

"didn't feel like it," oh.

we finally arrive at the park after walking in painful silence.

the orange, red, brown, purple, yellow, and red leaves falling slowly onto the ground, indicating that autumn is coming soon. it's a bit chilly outside. the breeze blowing away the leaves left on the ground.

you slow down and watch as akaashi continues to walk forward. his posture, his height, clothing, hair...they were beautiful indeed.

he looms over you a couple of inches, being the 5'11 giant he is. his hair is raven black, styled into a messy - yet perfectly tamed. his eyes are gunmetal blue, very dark and mysterious.

you watch as akaashi sits down on the nearby bench, hands in the pockets of his sweatpants. he looks at the ground and then meets your eyes.

"y/n," you stare back.

this boy. your first crush since you've moved to Japan. you fell in love with him a couple of months back. he was nice. but a little too much.

your feelings for him decreased over the past months, as he saw me as a friend - and only a friend. you began focusing on my studies instead, Tokyo University being your lifelong goal. studying instead of partying, and your grades maintaining a steady 4.0 and over time, you lost all the romantic feelings you once had.

you still love him. but not in the way you used to. he's your best friend, after all.

you take the seat next to him. "akaashi," you finally reply.

"i need to tell you something," he says.

you eye him carefully... the eyes that you once found most beautiful, the hair that i "oh so wanted to touch", and his pale complexion.

"i-"

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
i have no idea what this is🙂
i think my writing style changed in this chapter ngl😭
it's less chaotic than usual, bc i wanted it to be kinda serious - maybe/prolly bc akaashi is one serious and collected man😤
idk... this feels like crap
it might be a lil too serious for my liking😭
i'll try to bring the craziness back the next chapter😁
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝