Stars and Shivers

Returning to Hogwarts had never felt more cold after being surrounded by a comfort of warmth back at Grimmaulds place, or wherever the people she loved resided.

When she stepped out of the fire, no one had been in Dumbledore's office, including Dumbledore himself. She brushed it off and headed out of his office towards the spiral staircase that lead out of his office and into the hallways of Hogwarts, where everyone she returned with had been waiting.

Ron smiled at her as she walked towards them, "Felt weird waiting in Dumbledore's office, y'kno?" He said as they started to walk towards the common room, Fred and George in deep conversation while everyone else was walking behind them.

As they rounded the corner, they headed up the moving staircases, only passing a few people in the hallway seen as it was late in the evening. No one had started any conversation, they all seemed to just desire the relaxation of the common room.

"Flibberti Gibbert" groaned George as the fat lady portrait swung open with little resist unlike normal. They all headed in to the common room, not a word being yet said. They entered the room, each crashing on some different part of the furniture in the room. Ron, Hermione and Harry rested on the larger couch, Ginny on the ground infront of them, George and Dawsen on the wider chair, and Fred on the lone armchair.

Fred shot Dawsen an incredibly dangerous looking eye glance when she tightly squeezed onto the couch next to George, she tried her best to disregard it.

"Bloody hell, why am I so exhausted?" Ron asked, yawning as he put his arm around Hermione.

"I don't have the slightest clue," Dawsen responded as she rested her head on George's shoulder, yawning as she did so, "But I'm exhausted as well." Dawsen knew her simple act of fatigue would cause her some points lost with Fred, but she didn't seem to mind in the moment.

"I could fall asleep right here..." George continued to add on to the fatigue chatter as he rested his head upon Dawsen's.

As everyone continued on with their complaints of tiredness and annoying exhaustion, Dawsen had caught Fred staring at her intently a few times, each time looking more and more furious from her act of fatigue. Just as she was staring at Fred, there was a slamming of a door followed by the loud, angry steps of someone coming down to the common room.

It was Angelina.

Dawsen and Fred broke their eye contact as Angelina stood at the bottom of the steps, eyeing them back and forth. Everyone sat up quickly, both from being scared from the sudden loud noise and the combination of being perplexed at why Angelina seemed so angry. Dawsen could only draw one conclusion, which consisted of Fred.

"You, Fred!" She angrily screamed, making her way towards him as everyone watched precisely, "No note. No explanation. No anything? You disappear for a day and leave me with nothing!" She was now standing in front of Fred, who quite frankly looked like he didn't really care. Dawsen felt herself begin to feel upset, especially over the fact that him and Angelina had been more serious than she thought.

"Sorry, Ang. I forgot." He sighed, clearly not wanting to have this conversation.

"Frederick Weasley, I mean it when I am done with this. When you want to sincerely apologize to me, find me." Angelina said before she stormed right back out of the room, disregarding everyone else who was there.

"I thought you said it wasn't serious, Freddie." George asked as he resumed his resting position with Dawsen, brows furrowed.

"Well it's not anymore, is it George?" Fred said as he looked more angry than Dawsen had ever seen him.