Secret Moments

"Are you ready for everyone to come back?" Ginny asked as the girls slid out of the door to their dormitory, heading down to the common room.

"Excited for the party? Yes. The people? Not at all." Dawsen laughed as she jumped her way down the steps, excited to see the boys and satisfy the hunger she was feeling in her stomach.

"Dawsen that isn't for another few days," Hermione laughed as they reached the common room, "Why is it already on your mind?"

"No idea." Dawsen quickly lied, knowing that she was excited to party when she had been on good terms with Fred. Things had truly been good, Fred had genuinely kissed her yesterday and they had another one of their rare, healthy moments together which she made sure to embark on.

"Must already be down in the Great Hall." Ginny sighed as the three girls looked around the empty, lifeless common room, "I swear they really have little to no patience."

Hermione laughed while Dawsen smiled, still being worn out from the previous day's events. Dawsen walked over to the portrait, opening it for both Hermione and Ginny to step through.

"Thank you, Dawsen." Hermione laughed as she stepped through the portrait, Ginny following behind with another quick thanks.

Dawsen winked back at Hermione who giggled as Dawsen herself stepped out of the portrait and joined the girls as they sluggishly walked down the steps.

"Which house hosts the party again this year?" Ginny asked through her yawn as they glided their way down the steps.

"Hufflepuff." Hermione said, "I'm never one for parties, however this one is different." She squealed while waving her hands in an excited motion.

"Well, obviously. It's the only time all of the houses party together." Dawsen added on as they reached the first floor, nearing the Great Hall, "A perfect reason to get horribly fucked up."

"Yes...yes," Ginny laughed, "You're always one to do so. That, and dancing anywhere and on anyone." She said before they approached the doors to the Great Hall, already spotting where the boys had been, minding their business.

Dawsen and Hermione both laughed as they made their way towards the end of the table, where the boys plus Lee, Angelina, and Lavender had been residing.

Normally, Dawsen would've been upset at the sight of Angelina at the table. However, Angelina was furthest away from Fred, sitting a little bit secluded from the main group next to Lee and Lavender.

Fred was sat in between Ron and George, with Harry on George's side as Ron sat at the very end of the bench to their table. Across from them was completely empty, as if they had purposefully left space for the girls. The girls would've felt special, except for the fact that the majority of the benches were empty from lack of students actually being present in the school.

Dawsen quickly resumed the conversation as they were steps away from the boys, "Speaking of dancing on anyone..." Dawsen glared at Ginny who's cheeks were immediately turning red, "I better see you two do some dancing on your little boyfriends." She said as she turned to Hermione as the girls sat down on the neck, paying no attention to the boys.

Ginny bluntly laughed, "Yeah, Dawsen? And might I ask who you might be doing your dancing on?" She laughed as Hermione joined in on the opposite side of Dawsen.

"Yeah Dawsen," Fred laughed as he enforced the boys into the conversation, "Who might you do your dancing on?"

"What dancing? When are we dancing?" Ron asked, being completely lost in the conversation that Fred had so rudely interrupted.