Thousands of People, One Sky

"Long story." She sighed, "Can I come in?" Dawsen had no intention of telling him what happened in that moment.

George immediately moved out of the way of the door, "Of course, please, please come in Dawsen." He was still in shock in the marks left on Dawsen's face.

Just as she entered the kitchen and the warm essence of the Burrow welcomed her in, everyone else that had been residing in the living room came rushing in.

Dawsen tried to keep her head down low, but they all must've caught a glimpse of her face when they came rampaging in.

Hermione rushed over to Dawsen and embraced her in a hug, "Never lie to me again." She whispered into her neck as her arms were wrapped around Dawsen, holding her in a hug that seemed to last forever. Dawsen pulled away, grasping her neck in pain from pressure being applied.

"Oh... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you-"

"Mione..." Dawsen laughed, "I'm fine. It's only a few scratches." She said as she set down her bag, feeling everyone's eyes fall upon her. She looked around at everyone who seemed to be staring at her face, not really her. Dawsen was keen to being able to read people's eyes, but she couldn't do so when they were all look at her face, not directly into her eyes.

"Guys... I'm fine, okay? We're not turning this into something. I've delt with much worse, so can we please for the love of god just drop it?" Dawsen snapped, she had been up all night and she was completely drained out. She realized what she said was rude, but she didn't care in the moment. Everyone looked taken aback, "I'm sorry." Dawsen paused as she shook her head, "I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have yelled at you guys like that." Dawsen felt guilt consume her, she was being rude to the only people that seemed to care for her.

No one really said anything as they looked around trying to figure out what to do with their broken friend that stood in front of them. Everyone wanted an explanation about where she went and why she looked like she had been in a scrap, but everyone respected her boundaries.

"I'm going to go get Mum." Ron mumbled, "She can make some breakfast, Dawsen." He lightly smiled before exiting the kitchen.

Dawsen looked around at everyone who was staring at her, happy to not see Fred anywhere. She walked over to the dining table, and exhaustedly slammed herself into one of the seats, barely able to hold up her weight.

Harry and George both seemed to think she had fainted or such, they both came rushing over which made Dawsen lightly laugh, "You two are over dramatic."

Just as she went to look up at their expressions, Dawsen felt yet another painful, vision blurring headache that felt like she was internally imploding.

Her head rang as voices spun around her, Dawsen felt herself attempt to grab on to something to stabilize herself, but she couldn't move herself anywhere. She closed her eyes, trying to slow her breath and heartbeat as her whole body ached in pain, the source completely anonymous.

In the blink of an eye, her vision came back to her as the pain seeped away from her body. She looked around for George where she last saw him, but he wasn't where he last was, he was crouched down by Dawsen's side, clutching her hand tightly.

( AGAPE- NICHOLAS BRITELL )

George immediately stood up as Dawsen sat in her chair confused as to why she kept experiencing this panic-attack like events. She looked up at George, stood out of her chair an embraced him in a tight hug.

Dawsen had no idea what to do in the moment, her body ached from whatever had just happened and she was still so mentally and physically exhausted from the previous days events, it was one of those times that she craved a George hug.