Dumbledore's Announcement

The rest of Dawsen's Sunday went by with ease, simply consisting of conversation with Hermione while the two watched Ron and Harry try to finish loads of homework.

It was around 10 PM that night, Hermione and Dawsen had told the boys that they were about ready for bed.

Ron and Harry both begged the two to stay longer, seeing as they were truly their only hope for completing homework. The two girls agreed after the boys promised to buy the next 2 weeks worth of butterbeer.

"Ronald! I already told you that that introduction sentence will not pass Professor McGonagall's standards. You didn't even mention the main topic!" She sighed as Ron looked around confused.

Dawsen and Harry both couldn't help but laugh as they sat by the warming fire. Dawsen was in charge of helping Harry, and he really didn't need much help. Only a push here and there. Most of the time the two talked about how Ron and Hermione needed to stop bickering and get together.

POP.

Everyone immediately turned their heads towards the fire, each letting out a gasp as they realized what was happening.

"Sirius!" Harry violently whispered as everyone crawled over towards the fire.

"What in the bloody hell are you doing here?" Ron gasped.

Sirius's face smiled through the bright flames of the fire, "I had to check on you all. You all okay?"

Everyone mumbled some fake yes's, seeing as no one had the time to really elaborate about their feelings and there didn't seem to be a reason for them all to be upset.

"Good to hear, I had to check on you all. The order has been getting more confirmations on suspicious death eater activity, each time it's closer and closer to Hogwarts." Sirius sighed through the flames, "I can't let anything happen to you kids."

Everyone looked around at each other, not knowing what to say. They all had felt guilty, they hadn't given thought to the whole Voldemort situation in a while.

Sirius broke the awkward silence, "Talk to Dumbledore this week. This weekend we're having you four plus the twins and Ginny come back to Grimmaulds after your Quidditch match. It's Molly's birthday late this October, so we're going to surprise her this weekend. Remus and Tonks will be stopping by."

"Mum's birthday is at the end of this month?" Ron said stunned.

Hermione scowled at Ron, "Ronald, even I knew that!"

Harry elbowed Ron, "Hermione you know everything."

Everyone except for Hermione laughed at Harry's joke.

Sirius cut out, " I have to go... Stay safe you four, and I'll see you later Saturday." And in the blink of an eye, Sirius's face had completely disappeared from the fire, turning into a simple burning pile of sticks that lay infront of them.

"That was a lot." Dawsen sighed as she got up from the cold-tile by the fireplace, " I can go talk to Dumbledore tomorrow to ask what Sirius had meant-"

"I wouldn't do tomorrow, Dawsen." Hermione interrupted, "Do you guys recall the first day when Dumbledore told us he'd later make announcements? He's making them tomorrow after classes are out, we're due to return to the Great Hall." She said as she helped Ron to his feet.

( Reason- Victor Internet )

Dawsen sighed a sigh of defeat, "I guess I'll go sometime this week, then."

"Everyone else suddenly really tired?" Ron asked as he stretched his arms and yawned, "I can tell McGonagall that I felt sick or some other bloody excuse."