Run Draco Run

Dawsen sat down at a particularly long table with George at her side, waiting for the others to join them seeing as none of them paced themselves nearly as quickly as George and Dawsen did.

Dawsen, relieved, took a sip of her butterbeer. "I don't think butterbeer without firewhiskey has ever tasted so bloody good." She laughed, the smoothness of the drink relaxing the back of her throat which was extremely dried out. "You excited for the first Quidditch game next weekend?"

George smiled, wiping the butterbeer off of his mouth, "Most certainly. You'll be there, right?"

The waiter brought over 6 butterbeers, smiling. The pair thanked them before turning back to their conversation.

"Wouldn't it miss it." Dawsen paused, "Who're we playing?"

"Slytherin." George narrowly replied, knowing it wouldn't sit well with Dawsen.

"Bloody brilliant." She sighed. Ever since Blaise, she had a peculiar hatred for Slytherin. However, this wasn't too different from anyone else attending Hogwarts.

For what felt like an eternity they were waiting, the rest of the group walked in. Hermione sat across from Dawsen, Harry and Ron across George on Hermonies side, and Neville at the head of the table.

"Merlins sake! What took you gits so long?" George asked, gesturing over the waiter for more butterbeer for the two who had already arrived and finished their butterbeers.

"Frederick wouldn't stop talking to us." Hermonie sighed as she chugged her butterbeer, shifting around in her seat trying to get comfortable in the years-old wooden chair.

As if Hermonie was his entrance queue, Fred had just walked through the doors of the Three Broomsticks, now heading towards their table, Angelina no where to be found.

"Oh bloody hell." Murmured Dawsen under her breath, hanging her head down.

"We won't let him be an arse to you, Dawsen. I promise I'll try." Ron smiled, grabbing Dawsen's hand from across the table to reassure her that she was going to be okay.

Dawsen appreciated Ron's gesture. However, she would appreciate it more if he weren't grabbing her hand from across the table, basically spreading himself ontop of everyone to reach Dawsen, making everything uncomfortably awkward.

( NOTHING REVEALED / EVERYTHING DENIED - THE 1975 )

She (happily) let go of Ron's hand as she slid back into her seat, scooting her chair closer to George. By the time she did this, Fred was standing behind Hermonie and Harry, resting his hands on their shoulders.

"Who only ordered 6 butterbeers?" Fred asked, frowning, looking around at everyone gathered.

"Oh- " Dawsen cleared her throat while fiddling with her thumbs," I did. Didn't think you'd be joining us, my apologies." Dawsen winced as she said this, fearful for what Fred was going to say.

"No problem, mate." He smiled, walking around the table, hitting Ron on the head as he made his way to sit next to Dawsen. Everyone's face had lingered with expressions of surprise towards Fred's odd kindness. Dawsen's reaction was no different either, she was completely and utterly shocked. Mate?? When had he ever called her mate? As in a friend?

She smiled. Maybe things were going to be different.

Dawsen sent a bulge-eyed look to Hermonie, desperate for some sort of help. Hermonie looked at her, shaking her head, showing she had no idea what to do.

Before Hermonie was able to do anything in her power to aid Dawsen, Fred had sat right next to Dawsen.

Dawsen's heart dropped as everyone around the table had been shocked at Fred choosing to sit next to her.