Clouds of Black

"Dawsen... wake up!" Ginny shook Dawsen as she stirred awake, "Hermione get your arse over here and help me wake Dawsen up."

Hermione laughed as she walked over, "I don't understand how someone can sleep so much."

Hermione and Ginny both shook Dawsen, which scared her as she quickly shot up, "What's going on?"

The girls laughed, "Calm down, tiger." Ginny paused to catch her breath from laughing, "Remus and Tonks are stopping by for dinner today. Mum wants us up and at it." Hermione sat down on the side of her bed while Ginny stood by Dawsen, each of them smiling at Dawsen nervously.

"Thanks for not waking me, Gin." Dawsen smiled as she rubbed her eyes trying to adjust to the light, "Why are you two looking at me like that?" She asked as they each exchanged looks.

Both of them just giggled, neither said a word.

Dawsen awkwardly laughed, "What in the bloody hell is going on?"

"Go look in the mirror, Dawsen." Ginny smiled at her, gesturing towards the door.

Dawsen looked at her confused, but quickly obeyed as she ran out of the room and down the steps to the third floor where the nearest bathroom, where the only mirror she could think of was located. Dawsen heard Ginny and Hermione follow her down the footsteps just as quickly.

She turned on the light and looked in the mirror, bringing a hand to her mouth.

Everything, the black eye, the busted lip, the broused neck, the scratches, anything and everything had been gone, like they had never even existed. Dawsen turned her head to the two girls who were standing in the doorway, smiling at her as they leaned against the wall.

"It was all Mione." Ginny said as she elbowed Hermione which resulted in her laughing, "Did it while you were out."

Dawsen looked back over at the mirror, touching her face in all the places that had previously been black and blue.

She looked back over at Hermione and immediately ran to hug her. "Thank you, Mione." Dawsen smiled as she pulled away. 

Hermione smiled back as the three girls stood crowed in the staircase, "Dawsen, really it was quite simple. A few healing charms, that's all." Hermione triumphantly smiled. 

"C'mon you two love birds, let's get downstairs before Mum smacks us silly." Ginny laughed as the two girls rolled their eyes, "You can show off your face, Dawsen."

"Yeah, not like anyone else has seen my face without bruises on it before." She laughed sarcastically as the other two skidded down the steps. Dawsen followed after them with no problem, being completely overwhelmed with her face that seemed as if it had never been touched.

Gliding down the steps, she jumped off as she reached the bottom without even looking who was there, running into Hermione and Ginny who were standing at the bottom of the steps. The three girls tumbled down, each bellowing in a laughing fit as everyone's attention was now collectively gathered on them.

The girls rolled around on the ground laughing, tears swelling in their eyes from laughing too much.

"What the hell are you three doing?" George asked from the kitchen, walking over as Ron and Harry followed him.

"Dawsen's mental..." Ginny managed out between her, "So mental. Doesn't even watch where she's going. " She said as she lifted herself off the ground.

Dawsen stood to her feet while she was still minimally laughing, she offered her hand out to Hermione to help her get up. Hermione grabbed her hand and pulled herself up, wiping herself off as she stood.