The Ultimate Prank

Dawsen awoke to another stinging, vision blurring, gut wrenching headache, just as she had at Grimmaulds place. She heard the mumbled voices again, her body sent shivers down her spine, the ringing in her ears had been so loud she wondered how she had even heard voices.

She felt at a loss for breath, a loss of sight, a loss of sense. She quickly sat up from whatever position she had last been in, trying to calm herself down.

All of a sudden, everything stopped, and she felt completely normal. Once she regained her vision, she reached a hand out for Fred, to tell him what had just happened, but she didn't feel his presence, all she felt was the emptiness and the cold draft of the lonely infirmary.

Laying back in a sleeping position, Madam Pomfrey came waltzing in.

"Let's check your wrist dear!" She exclaimed, Dawsen was pleased to see no Skele-Gro brought with her.

Dawsen lifted her wrist and felt no pain whatsoever. Madam Pomfrey took note of that, letting out a small, "Hmph" of approval.

She grasped Dawsen's wrist in her hands, bending every which way. Dawson smiled prevalently, she felt no pain.

"Does this mean I can go?" Dawsen smiled, "Not that I don't enjoy your presence, Madam." She laughed.

Madam Pomfrey cracked a smile, "Of course. I'd say I hope to see you again, but I don't want to see you hurt yourself again!" She patted Dawsen on the head as she walked away.

Dawsen smiled lightly as she removed her covers, ready to go grab some food from the Great Hall, being as that she wasn't sent up any yesterday. As she removed the covers, she put on her house robes while grabbing her wand off of her dresser.

She slipped on her shoes as she freshened up her uniform, it was a tad bit ruffled from sleeping in it. Dawsen snatched her wand off of the nightstand and put it in her robes, her stomach growling as she did so from hunger.

She pulled open the curtains to her closed off bed, completely letting the reason why her bed had been closed off slip her mind. She walked out, and Draco immediately snapped his head towards her, now sitting up in his bed. Blaise and Eden were both sleeping, Malfoy was unable to wake them with his harsh whispers.

"What a surprise," Malfoy sneered, "Imagine if we knew you were here."

Dawsen pulled out her wand, not having any time or patience to deal with Malfoy, "Locomotor Wibbly!" She said as she waved her wand at him, not giving him any time to respond to the jelly-leg jinx she had just cast, she quickly darted out of the infirmary.

( WISH U WERE GAY- BILLIE ELLISH )

Dawsen felt, for some peculiar reason, completely ecstatic. Her wrist was healed, she had just jinxed Malfoy, Fred really cared about her, and she finally had someone to confide in about the situation with Fred, and George wasn't even mad at her.

She felt on top of the world, almost as if everything had begun to set in place, Fred finally admitting he cared for her because of his actions last night.

She skipped her way down to the Great Hall, going down the steps two at a time. As she finally turned the corner very fairly paced, she collided with someone, she was lucky enough to not fall again, however the other person wasn't.

"George!" Dawsen's exclaimed, "I'm so sorry!" Dawsen reached her hand out to help him as he lay on the ground, clutching onto his elbow.

George look extremely confused as Dawsen helped him reach his feet, "Dawsen? I was just coming up to check on you. I thought you weren't getting released-" He rubbed his elbow, which was hurting from the fall.