George and Dungbombs

( THE MONOTONES- THE NEIGHBOURHOOD)

Dawsen quickly hopped off the desk, wanting to get as far away as possible from the room in which her wildest nightmare had just come true.

As she slipped through the heavy wooden door, she popped her hood up and tried to keep her head down as she headed down to the Great Hall to devour some food to try to cancel out whatever she was feeling for Fred.

She hadn't even had time to think this morning about what could've possibly happened last night, she couldn't even clearly remember the night. All she really remembered was Fred being pissed at her for dancing on Eden, then him trying to drug her, then Fred beating the shit out of him.

She knew the critical parts of the nights, they weren't easy to forget. But what didn't make sense to her is why Fred beat Eden to a pulp, and why he seemed so upset.

It all didn't make sense to her, why Fred was so defensive and took her being his so seriously, or why he told her to go eat some food. Fred didn't really care for Dawsen, she knew that. But she couldn't help wondering why Fred was so defensive over her if it was only just a game to him.

As she walked along the halls, Fred only crossing her mind, she finally wondered her way down to the Great Hall. The roof of the ginormous crowded room showing a cloudy day with few rain droplets, she sighed.

Dawsen wanted to go walk around the campus with Hermione, but the weather was now not approving that. As she walked towards the table, she spotted Ron, Harry, Hermione, Ginny, and Neville all enjoying some type of breakfast eggs and potatoes as the somewhat crowded Gryffindor table. From the entrance of the Great Hall, she could already hear Ron and Hermione's bickering. She smiled to herself, she would swear that if she hadn't known any better that she would've thought Ron and Hermione were siblings with the way they fight.

Hermione's big brown eyes peeled up from the disgusting look she shot towards the mass amount of food on Ron's plate onto Dawsen as she approached them.

"Dawsen!" Hermione said as she gestured her over, as if Dawsen wasn't already planning on sitting with them.

Once she finally made it to where they were sitting, Dawsen sat in between Neville and Harry, Ginny on Harry's side while Ron and Hermione sat across from them.

Harry turned to Dawsen while everyone else dropped their previous conversation over whatever Hermione and Ron were fighting about, "How're you feeling today?"

Dawsen smiled, "Well, a little hungover. And, well, bloody confused."

Everyone laughed a little bit, Ron butting in, "Blimey, we thought you'd ought to be here after Fred acted like he had control over you up in the common room. Where were you at, Dawsen?" He said before she shoved a forkful of food into his mouth.

Dawsen had let the fact that she was supposed to be in the Great Hall completely slip her mind, "Erm... I just walked around. I wasn't really that hungry, plus why would I even listen to Fred?" She laughed.

"Weird, isn't it? How he's such an arse to you, but he beat the shit out of Eden for touching you, not trying to drug you. At least that's what we know, from what he said." Harry said.

Dawsen nodded and went to say something, but Ginny beat her to it. "I think he doesn't like when other people are rude to you, Dawsen," she paused taking a sip of her pumpkin juice, "He probably thinks he's the only one who can be a dick to you because no one else here treats you like that."

Then it hit Dawsen, Ginny was completely right, even though she really had no idea what she was talking about. She was right about how Fred probably only got defensive because he doesn't see anyone else treat her horribly, and he probably feels as if he's the only one who has the right.