Cliché Moments

Dawsen made sure to awake early enough in the morning so that no one would find Fred in the room, she couldn't possibly imagine what would happen to her if someone else had found him. As much as she wanted to leave Fred tied to a bed with a thin bed sheet covering him, she knew if it were in that position, she'd be completely and utterly distraught.

She quickly threw off her covers and slid a pair of shorts over her t-shirt and underwear. Dodging the spots in the floor boards that would creak, she opened the door that exited the girls room and lightly tip toed over towards the door to the spare room.

She lightly cracked open the door as she peeked in to see Fred sleeping with a thin, minimal sheet covering him. She walked over to the side of the bed where she had thrown his clothes off the previous night, grabbing his boxers first.

Dawsen quickly removed the sheets that were covering Fred, she was careful to not look at his body in any way, she didn't want to violate his privacy. She lifted his feet in the feet holes of his boxers as she slid them in while keeping her eyes shut. Once she felt then secure around his waist, she opened her eyes as she admired him while he slept.

He actually looked peaceful and at ease as he curled on towards the corner of the bed in which Dawsen had previously tied him to. She pulled out her wand as she whispered, "Diffindo", being careful to only wish the spell to cut the ropes, in which it did.

As soon as the ropes were cut, Fred's arms fell free which startled him into a wake up. Fred looked down at his covered self, back up at Dawsen who was completely wide eyed from being caught, and back at his hands which were now free.

Dawsen dropped his pants in which she was going to put back on until he decided to bolt awake. Fred continued to look back and forth between himself and Dawsen, "You have 5 seconds." He smirked.

"5 seconds till-" Dawsen tried to asked confusingly, but she was soon cut off.

"1...2-5!" Fred screamed as he hopped out of bed, chasing Dawsen out of the room as they both laughed. She darted down the steps, skipping them as she heard Fred follow right behind her. Neither one of them cared if they were too loud, they were too involved in their own world. As they were running down, she didn't dare look back at Fred.

Dawsen grabbed on tightly to the railing as it helped guide her down the steps as she was being ever so careless. Neither of them said a word as they raced down the steps. Dawsen finally reached the bottom of the steps and ran through the hallways and aggressively slammed open the door to the living room, completely out of breath. She darted over towards the couch, keeping herself blocked of from Fred.

He looked at her as he stood directly infront of the couch that separated the two.

They both stood for a second, each catching their breaths as they smiled so largely. Fred rested his hands on his knees as he hunched over, trying to steady his breathing. He looked up at Dawsen and pulled out his wand, giving her no time to react, "Rictusempra!".

Dawsen immediately fell to the ground, completely overwhelmed by the tickling sensation that had overcome her. She could barely hear Fred's footsteps over her laughter that was drowning out anything else.

"Fred..." She giggled as tears started to form in her eyes, "Stop it!" She continued to laugh as her her whole body felt so delicate.

Fred walked over to where Dawsen was rolling around on the floor. He watched her suffer the constant torture of being tickled.

Fred bent down to Dawsen's level, sitting himself on top of her. He pinned her arms down with his as he felt her struggle from laughter underneath him. Fred watched her eyes swell up with laughter as he pulled out the wand for the anti-jinx.