Things You Dont Know

"I don't think I can breathe properly." Dawsen laughed as the girls tried to make their way down the steps, each holding up their dresses so they didn't trip.

"Thank you all for allowing me to dress in your tower." Luna said as the group was focused on making their way down without dying.

Ginny laughed, "No problem, Luna. You should hang around us more often!" Ginny stopped on the steps, causing everyone else to do so,"Speaking of which, are you staying at the Burrow over break per normal, Dawsen?" Ginny asked.

Dawsen nodded her head as they continued to rush down the steps, each girl giggling. Dawsen was the first to reach the bottom of the steps, as her heels hit the floor of the common room, it grabbed the attention of all eight people in the common room. The eight consisted of Seamus, Dean, Harry, George, Fred,Ron, Neville, and Angelina, who was already ready and clinging onto Fred as the two stood away from the group. 

Dawsen felt so excited, she didn't attend the Yule Ball last year, so she'd never had the chance to dress up. She felt confident for the first time in a while, the dress had hugged her body in every perfect way to pop out her curves. Plus, she was going with George, who wasn't a total ass to Dawsen and wouldn't spoil the night. 

Once the girls finally made it down the steps, everyone but Fred and Angelina turned their heads to see them. Dawsen looked at George who smiled ever so largely at Dawsen, she returned it. All the girls dispersed to their dates, including Dawsen.

George cleared his throat, "You look... gorgeous, Dawsen." He bent down to whisper into her ear, "Seeing you like this is going to give Fred hell." He smiled as he pulled away.

"I like the way you think, George." She smiled, pausing for a quick second, "Although, I'm not too worried about Fred. I'd like to enjoy my night with you, you know." She elbowed him as he smiled down at her.

Dawsen looked around at the atmosphere, everyone was together, well, everyone but Angelina and Fred who were separated from the group willingly. She felt excited for the first time while Fred was standing in the same room as her. Happiness and Fred normally didn't seem to go together too well.

Dawsen felt a tug in her arm, "You look brilliant, Dawsen!" Harry completemented, Dean and Seamus agreeing behind him.

Dawsen smiled, "You lads look strapping." She laughed, throughly enjoying the moments that she were experiencing.

Seamus piped up, "Oi, Dawsen! Me and Dean 'ave been fightin' 'bout it all morn'. Whose suit is' best?" Seamus laughed as Dean rolled his eyes in an annoyed manner, a smirk visible from his lips.

"I think you both look fantastic, the suits included." Dawsen proudly said as she tilted her chin upwards, feeding in to their childish ways. They both rolled their eyes at her response.

Her conversation was quickly interrupted, "You ready to head down, Dawsen?" George whispered into her ear.

She turned back to him, their faces inches away from eachother, "I've never been more ready." She replied as she locked her arm in George's, just as they did when they had figured out that they were going to attend the ball together. As the two led the group out of the common room, Dawsen took notice that she had caught Fred's attention, but she never once looked back at him.

She was going to ignore him, the whole night and act is if he never existed to her. Dawsen wasn't planning on letting him ruin her night, she was planning on having a night she deserved with a guy who treated her as a real person, and didn't feed lies about her
into his girlfriend.

George and Dawsen were the first to walk out of the common room through the portrait as everyone else trailed behind them.

George unlocked arms with Dawsen, sending himself down the steps faster-paced than Dawsen was. She looked at him confused, but that confusion quickly disappeared when he extended his arm to grab Dawsen's hand, helping her down the steps as she held up the end to of her dress with her spare hand.