Over/In Sensitive

Fred's eyes shifted up from his hands that he was fiddling with on the table, meeting hers for the first time since they had even arrived at Grimmaulds place.

"I guess." He blurred out.

Taking this as a yes, Dawsen walked her way from the kitchen to the dining room table, choosing to sit next to Fred in one of the squeaky old wooden tables.

Dawsen cleared her throat as she adjusted herself in her uncomfortable seat, "So it was you who got rid of the boggart?" She looked at him, he never returned the look, so she was unable to read his emotions.

"Who's Nick?" He demanded, disregarding what Dawsen had asked, still fiddling with his fingers.

Dawsen's heart dropped, she wasn't going to explain to Fred what had happened to her, not now, not ever. She excused herself, "Past stuff. Nothing important. How did you hear me if everyone else couldn't?"

Fred still refused to answer her question, "So he's just a past thing that happens to be your biggest fear?"

( FLAWLESS- THE NEIGHBOURHOOD)

Dawsen started to grow increasingly impatient, "For Merlins sake Fred! I'm trying to make you look like you care for me once in your dreaded life and you can't even do that!" She slammed her fists in the table, taking a moment to breath, "I wanted to thank you! Not turn it into some big thing-"

"No one else heard you because I followed you out to see..." Fred stopped talking right in his tracks like a deer in headlights.

Dawsen laughed, "To see what?"

Fred screamed, "To see if I was your boggart!" He angrily stood out of his chair.

"You're going to wake the whole house up." Dawsen sighed, ignoring his past comment as she took out her wand and waved it towards the two doors that entered the kitchen/dining room area, "Muffilato."
She quickly snapped her head back to Fred, "Why would you be my biggest fear, Fred?"

Fred looked around nervously, "I don't know! You always seem afraid when you're around me, and I don't know why-"

"YOU DONT KNOW WHY?" Dawsen screamed, Fred showing a surprised expression,"Hm. Let's think. You're an absolute dick to me, you always shoot me down, and you have the audacity to snog Angelina in front of me! For a whole year you've been a dick, and out of nowhere you want to be fuck buddies? Does Angelina have any idea about us?" She spat out, she had never felt so relentlessly angry before, standing out from her seat just as aggressively as Fred had.

"You're being over sensitive." He laughed.

Dawsen had enough, "Fuck you, Fred. I'm fucking done. You're so INsensitive." She turned away from Fred, but was quickly snapped back by him grabbing her wrist and turning her right back around just as he did in the classroom.

"You can't be done when we're only getting started." He whispered as he pushed hair out of her face.

"Fuck. Off." Dawsen laughed, being completely in awe at Fred's arrogance.

"You're going to regret that. You've been pushing it tonight." He stammered out as he looked her up and down.

Dawsen scoffed and rolled her eyes, "And what are you going to about it, Fred? Make me suck your dick?" She laughed.

"No... no. " Fred laughed as he ran a finger down her face to her neck, "I'm going to fuck you so hard that you'll completely forget why you even hate me." His one finger on Dawsen's neck turn into a whole hand now grabbing her neck tightly.