Chapter 15 (Lucky Reunion)

Sayaka woke up surrounded by garbage, she stood up and almost fell back down. She realized there was no way out of the trash room and that she was trapped. She pounded the wall in anger from not just the death of her crush, but that she was blamed for it.

Sayaka: "I... I should've told you sooner... WHY DIDN'T I TELL YOU!?"

Sayaka pounded the wall again.

Sayaka: "I SHOULD'VE TOLD YOU WHEN I HAD THE CHANCE AND NOW I CAn't b-because... Naegi... I... I loved you... and... now........."

Sayaka fell back down crying.

???: "Maizono?"

She recognized that voice and turned around. Makoto was alive.

Sayaka: "N-Naegi..?"

Makoto: "I... know what happened-"

Sayaka didn't hesitate to hug him realizing he never actually died. She was crying tears of joy and so was Makoto.

Makoto: "I'm... gl-glad you're ok..."

Sayaka nodded her head not wanting to let go and then realized something off about Makoto.

Sayaka: "N-Naegi... y-you uhh... got something in your head..."

Makoto realized that there was indeed a cup of noodles in his hair and shook it off.

Makoto: "S-Sorry."

Sayaka: "So... what happened?"

Makoto: "Monokuma put me in 'Detention' while you guys thought I was dead. By doing so he forced me to watch you did during that execution, thankfully you didn't and I escaped the room and came to rescue you."

Sayaka: "He faked your death..."

Makoto: "And he won't get away with it."

Sayaka nodded and the two got to the exit, but it was locked.

Sayaka: "How are we supp-"

Makoto suddenly pulled out a Monokuma shaped key and used it to unlock the door.

Makoto: "He left this on the desk."

Sayaka: "You really are lucky."

Makoto giggled a little and opened the door, and they were met with a long way back up from ladders.

Sayaka: "This is gonna take a while."

10:12 a.m.

Monokuma: "Alright, investigation starts now! You better be prepared 'cause this will be incredible!"

Aoi: "And!? You're just gonna mess with us again!"

Monokuma: "That didn't work well last time I'll admit but at the same time-"

Sayaka: "It failed?"

Everyone turned around to see not just Sayaka, but Makoto was there with her. 

Monokuma: "Oh shit. Welpi'mgonnaseemyselfoutIthinkyougotthissituationhandledsolong!"

Monokuma disappeared not wanting to explain anything about where Makoto was.

Kyoko: "So what happened?"

Makoto: "Monokuma used someone's corpse to fake my death."

Byakuya: "So we'd think he was actually dead."

Aoi: "Well we're glad you two are okay!"

Makoto: "Thanks."

Sayaka: "I'm gonna hop in the shower, then I'd like to know what happened while I was gone."