Chapter 13 (Lone Bear)

7:13

Everyone was following Chihiro in a rush towards the changing room. Once they got there they finally got there they needed answers.

Aoi: "Fujisaki what's wrong?"

Chihiro: "It's Alter Ego! It's gone!"

Byakuya: "Son of a bitch, you lost it!?"

Chihiro: "I didn't lose it! I put him back in the locker #14 I swear!"

Sayaka: "Here, just recount the lockers." Makoto agreed then started looking at the lockers and counted.

Makoto: "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16- wait... 15?" Makoto then went back and searched again. "How does... I'm losing my mind."

Sakura: "What do you mean?"

Makoto: "The entire locker is gone!"

Kyoko: "Pardon?"

Byakuya: "He's right! The locker itself just vanished!"

Aoi: "This is probably bad timing but you said there was more Alter Ego showed you right?"

Chihiro: "Yeah. Turns out something happened outside the school called 'The Tragedy'. But it continued for two years."

Sakura: "So if we've possibly been here for two years, why don't we know about it?"

Chihiro: "That's exactly what I thought, until Alter Ego showed me this." Chihiro pulled up a picture of some weird helmet on a table with a file of it's own labeled 'Memory Eraser Tests 001 - 015'. "We must've had normal high school lives here but had our minds erased. Probably so we wouldn't know about anything that was going on outside."

Sayaka: "And there's only 15 tests... so the mastermind still has their memories!"

Chihiro: "It only gets worse... the whole killing game was supposed to work in a way the mastermind wanted it too." Chihiro then pulled up another picture which showed 15 files for all students although, Sayaka, Mukuro, Leon, Chihiro, Mondo, Kiyotaka, Hifumi, Celeste, Sakura, and Kyoko had files that were crossed out. "It's not entirely different except for the fact that me and Sayaka were supposed to be killed by someone else." Sayaka knew who her killer would be and started to shake a little.

*Flashback*

Leon: "Are you insane!? I'LL FUCKIN' KILL YOU!" Sayaka ran to the bathroom and shut the door behind her and heard pounding afterwards. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

Sayaka: "NO! GO AWAY! I DON'T WANNA DIE!"

*Flashback End*

Makoto: "Sayaka are you ok? You zoned out."

Sayaka: "Y-Yeah, I'm fine."

Kyoko: "We should go and try to find a way out. Remember, Makoto's sister is in danger."

Byakuya: "Yeah, but he put himself in handcuffs."

Chihiro: "Oh, I already got them off his wrists." Chihiro even help up the handcuffs to prove it.

Makoto: "How and when? I didn't even notice!"

Chihiro: "I'm faster now than you think." Everyone then walked out to find an escape or anything else. Makoto then realized something about the video and made his way to the kitchen. Once he did he found a bunch of knives. Though he had no intentions of killing someone else. He took one of the knives and turned it towards him. Once it was pointed to him he pulled it away from his chest, he was going to kill himself.

Sayaka: "MAKOTO STOP!" Makoto then halted and almost dropped the knife.

Makoto: "Don't try to stop me. I have to do this. Monokuma said 'someone' has to die in the killing game either today or tomorrow. He never said anything about suicide. If I do this... Komaru will live."